What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Edgeworth Ready Rubbed ( circa mid 70's ) in my no name custom made Lovat pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Now smoking the last of my open stash of St. James Flake in a 2003 smooth full bend, gold banded 3 Star Ferndown Tudor Root with a black acrylic stem.

Dunhill dark Flake in Al Pascia "Curvy" and black tea "Op Keenum" for after dinner and some chapters of "Bron", season two

Alpascia--Curvy-3_zps0ph5lzcz.jpg
[/URL]

A repeat blend for today, it's that good:

John Patton's Storm Front
Aldo Velani blonde smooth Brandy bowl with an oval shank and slight bend to the wide extremely comfortable stem. This pipe is dedicated to Burley blends.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Now smoking Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 1980s black sandblasted slight bend Savory’s Argyll 281 Cherrywood with a black vulcanite stem. Ice tea and bergs is my drink.

Motzek Type 7 Curly Mixture in a smooth medium bend straight grain 2000 Winslow C silver spigot wide top Dublin with a canted plateau and black acrylic stem.

Now smoking 2012 Louisiana Red in a 2003 medium bend Nording 4 rough top sitter with a small rusticated area at the top left and a with a black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

A blend of Burley & Black and Bayou Night bulk in a new MM General pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

A couple minutes away from smoking Sir Walter Raleigh in a medium bend 2002 MM Legend cob with a black stem. This will get me to dinner time.

My Maple Crumb Cake in my Icarus wire wheel rusticated Volcano pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

...final smoke of the day...Trinidad y Cia 5X60 Honduran... :cheers:

Now smoking 2012 Rolando’s Own in a post WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Dublin straight smooth X155 Bulldog with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem.

Old Joe Krantz bulk in my T. Cristiano fully rusticated Canadian pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

A couple minutes away from smoking circa 1970 Edgeworth Ready Rubbed in a very much appreciated 1979 brown, slight bend grain etched flat front Stanwell Rego 969-48 (09) with a black vulcanite stem. Have enough left for a bowl or so.

Now smoking Dan Tobacco Mellow Mallard in a 1999 smooth dark brown full bend Tim West tomato with a black acrylic stem. Have enough left for a couple bowls or so.

2012 Anniversary Kake in a smooth medium bend 1979 Chippendale (Charatan second) Rhodesian 49 with a black vulcanite stem.

Watch City Deluxe Crumb Cut in a 2016 PSF POY quarter bend black sandblasted Vermont Freehand egg with an aluminum band and a tortoise shell colored acrylic saddle stem.

Status
Not open for further replies.