What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just finished smoking Rattray’s Dark Fragrant in a 1978 smooth full bend Lorenzo Adria Standard 733 flame grain egg with a black vulcanite stem.

Savinelli 140˚ in an undated (1980s?) unbranded straight smooth flat bottom apple with a black vulcanite stem.

Angler's Dream in a slight bend 1984 Stanwell Antique 124 grain etched with a smooth front with a black vulcanite stem.

Right now smoking:

John Patton's Storm Front in my RDPipes Devil Anse. Custom made by our member of the BoB Ron Powell. I have accumulated many pipes over the past 48 years, this Devil Anse is one of my top 3 favorites. Not for its beauty and superb craftsmanship, but for the way it smokes.....OUTSTANDING!

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Good morning from Greece, we have a bright warm sun here in Athens.

2370837358180d8526eec8f31a88e4744bc48c72.jpg

Peter Stokkebye Luxury Bullseye well rubbed ( how I prefer this tobacco ) in my GBD Fantasy Partially Sandblasted Billiard. I'm the original owner and purchased this pipe I believe in Georgia around 1978. Still looks like new.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Samuel Gawith Full Virginia Flake dated 2006 in my full black sandblasted/rusticated Tom Eltang Devil Anse pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Edward G Robinson blend in my restored Weber/Coolmor Oom Paul pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

...early AM...SWR '88...then, Granger...now, SG FVF in a gp. 3 Dunhill Chestnut apple... :cheers:

...up next...Savinelli 140... :cheers:

Black Frigate well rubbed and rested for over an hour.

Pipe of choice: O'Donnell Algerian Briar partially rusticated custom made nosewarmer poker pipe with an orange/black Cumberland stem. This pipe is dedicated to this fine tobacco. Its an excellent smoker and I do get many compliments on this pipe, so I'm posting a picture again.
It's a nosewarmer non filtered. Cost me $30.00 delivered, what a deal :cheers: :cheers:

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!
Y5ZgACC.jpg" style="width: 600px;height: 400px

John Patton's Storm Front

Aldo Velani blonde smooth Brandy bowl with an oval shank and slight bend to the wide extremely comfortable stem. This pipe is dedicated to Burley blends.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

H&H WhiteKnight in my wire wheel rusticated black Icarus Apple pipe. Boy, do I enjoy my Icarus pipes...superb smokers and can clench all day if needed.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Just finished smoking Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 1980s black sandblasted slight bend Savory’s Argyll 281 Cherrywood with a black vulcanite stem.

Almost a third of the way through this bowl of HU Directors Cut in a smooth straight Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. A bottle of Cheerwine is my drink.

Recently opened a Balkan Sobranie dated 1986, pipe of choice:  Bjarne Giant smooth Apple pipe with a bent stem. This pipe was made for me personally by Bjarne. A one of a kind tobacco deserves a one of a kind pipe.
The newer version of Balkan Sobranie does not compare!!

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Amphora Special Reserve No. 2 in a 2002 IMP smooth full bend egg shaped meer with a black acrylic stem.

Seattle Pipe Club Plum Pudding dated 2015 in a restored Viking pipe with a smooth 2" custom made Chimney bowl.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Amphora Original (Brown) in a 1990s slight bend black Sasieni 4 Dot Ruff Root Dark 4 Dublin with a black vulcanite stem.

Status
Not open for further replies.