What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
John Patton's Storm Front in my RDPipes Devil Anse. Custom made by our member of the BoB Ron Powell. I have accumulated many pipes over the past 48 years, this Devil Anse is one of my top 3 favorites. Not for its beauty and superb craftsmanship, but for the way it smokes.....OUTSTANDING!

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

...early AM...Granger...now, Half & Half in a Don Carlos smooth apple... :cheers:

...up next...P&C Sugar Plum... :cheers:

Seattle Pipe Club Potlatch In a newer Falcon pipe with a custom made Morta 2" Chimney bowl.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

C&D Billy Budd bulk version aged just over 5 years in my rusticated/partially carved T. Cristiano Canadian pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Starting off my smoking day with Stonehaven in a straight sandblasted pre-transition Barling Exel 249 Fossil T.V.F. black billiard with a silver band and a black ebonite military bit. A bottle of Grape Nehi is my drink. Watching Mad Dog Russo.

McClelland Craftsbury Frog Morton on the Town in my Savinelli 320KS Trevi pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

War Horse Bar in a MM Country Gentleman pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

C&D Bright Virginia Ribbon in an early smooth Radice Tiger Eye G medium bend egg/rhodesian pipe with a bamboo-style carving on the shank and a black acrylic stem. A bottle of Sprite is my drink.

Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem.

Recently opened a tin with the date removed:

Germain Brown Flake

Pipe of choice: Stanwell #95 all around the bowl of this chubby pot is rusticated and the wide rim is smooth. A slight bend to the wide comfortable stem.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Dunhill Dark Flake in my new Northern Briars and oolong tea

Northern-B-3_zpsca8txe2d.jpg

2012 Rolando’s Own in a smooth straight Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad.

Peterson University Flake in my Peterson Killarney Red 999 with a PLip.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Not far from finishing this bowl of G&H Bright CR Flake Coconut in a 2013 bent MM Missouri Pride Legend with a yellow stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

P&W #515 in a 1998 smooth straight Butz-Choquin Bistro 1501 pot with a black vulcanite stem.

Rattray's Marlin Flake dated 2009, in my Ardor Urano Lovat pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Park Lane Connoisseur’s Flake in a smooth 1976 Canadian GBD Seventy Six 256 with a black vulcanite stem.

Recently opened a tin with the date removed:

Germain Brown Flake

Pipe of choice: Stanwell #95 all around the bowl of this chubby pot is rusticated and the wide rim is smooth. A slight bend to the wide comfortable stem.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Part way through this bowl of the best durn tobacco made today: Strang in a 2003 smooth medium bent straight grain Ardor Venere Extra signed by Dorelio Rovera Dublin with a black acrylic stem.

...final pipe of the day...Dunhill Royal Yacht in a P&T 2000 POY Castello sea rock billiard... :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.