What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 1982 black sandblasted paneled slight bend Savinelli flat bottom sitter with a black vulcanite stem.

Peter Stokkebye Luxury Bullseye in my Aldo Velani smooth briar Octagonal pipe with a wide stem. This pipe has a stunning grain.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

2012 Rolando’s Own in a smooth straight Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad.

About to light up a bowl of Seattle Pipe Club Plum Pudding Reserve in a black pebble finish straight 2003 Cavicchi C. Fatto A Mano lovat with a black acrylic stem. A bottle of Mountain Dew made with pure cane sugar is my drink.

Seattle Pipe Club Potlatch dated 2009 in my new version Falcon brown anodized pipe with a 1/8" bent stem. Attached now is a 2" custom made Morta Chimney bowl. Great smoking pipe!!

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Rattray's Bagpipers Dream in my wire wheel rusticated Icarus black Volcano pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Now smoking Amphora Virginia in a 2003 straight grain Karl Erik Ekstravagant A medium bend freehand sitter with a black acrylic stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

Old Joe Krantz bulk in my T. Cristiano fully rusticated Canadian pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Watch City Slices in a 2002 smooth Rinaldo Silver Line 3 EGER 05 paneled horn with a black acrylic stem.

My simple anytime blend when aged for a minimum of 1 year happens too also be one of my top 10 favorites:

C&D Bayou Night 60% and Lane Burley & Black 40% aged just over 1 year. I smoke this like a FREIGHT TRAIN and absolutely NO bite. I pack the pipe firm 3/4 of the way and get close to a 60 minute very enjoyable smoke.

Pipe of choice: Savinelli Series III UNFINISHED BILLIARD pipe. Has 11 huge fills but it's a superb smoking pipe. I did finish the briar with Bee's wax and mineral oil mixture. I've smoked this pipe over 300 times and the briar now developed a dark chocolate color. But the fills still stand out.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Park Lane Connoisseur’s Flake in a smooth 1976 Canadian GBD Seventy Six 256 with a black vulcanite stem.

A quarter of the way through this bowl of Sutliff Red Virginia Ribbon in a smooth straight WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Sterling Canadian with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem.

...final pipe of the day...C&D OJK in a Castello sea Rock Lovat... :cheers:

Dunhill EMP un a Charatan 483DC and bitter coffe for starting my day

Charatan-483DC_zpssvdqza2s.jpg

' Dayyy from Greece, nice sunny day here in Athens so o took my bike and i went for shopping. I bought a new pipe plus pipe cleaners and a pouch of tobacco, also check the prices in a local store for a new motorcycle helmet. Finally i returned home for some relaxation time and reading the latest Military news.

23877934e45927d0f6871b0c8db45d431bef5bb4.jpg

McClelland Honeydew - Savinelli Sistina.

John Patton's Crossroads

Pipe of choice: Castello Natural Vergin Bent Egg .....(KKK

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Not far from finishing this bowl of Jim's Va/Bur in a 2015 Basil Meadows Bing Crosby Merchant Service replica with a smooth straight thin shank, aluminum band and black ebonite stem.

Samuel Gawith Full Virginia Flake dated 2006 in my full black sandblasted/rusticated Tom Eltang Devil Anse pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Sir Walter Raleigh in a medium bend 2002 MM Legend cob with a black stem. Simply Apple is my drink.

GLP Sixpence aged since 2014, in my restored LHS smooth Bing Billiard pipe with a silver band.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.