What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just finished smoking C&D Red Carpet in a medium bend 1983 Ascorti New Dear KS with a black acrylic stem. Watching the Yankees-Red Sox game.

Now smoking Original Stonehenge in a 2002 IMP smooth full bend egg shaped meer with a black acrylic stem.

...Angler's Dream in a 1947 Dunhill LB shell Billiard... :cheers:

My Maple Crumb Cake aged over 5 years in my Icarus wire wheel rusticated Apple bowl pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

The new Stonehenge in a 2003 medium bent Ural meer with a lined and etched egg shaped bowl with a silver band and a pearl brown acrylic stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink for the rest of this day.

GLP's Sixpence aged 3 years in my new unbranded T. Cristiano smooth Canadian pipe. I purchased this pipe and tamper as a combo for $12.00 on eBay. A few months ago hundreds of cases of Mr. Cristiano's pipes were found in his warehouse storage. I own 3 of his signature series pipes and in craftsmanship they are second to none, excellent smokers.

rE9kzIE.jpg" style="width: 500px;height: 400px

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Now smoking C&D Crooner in the very first pipe I ever bought ($2.49) in 1974; a smooth three quarter bend Dr. Grabow Omega with a black vulcanite stem. This will get me to dinner time.

A blend of Burley & Black and Bayou Night bulk in a MM General pipe. Aged together for a minimum of one year this makes an outstanding blend.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Smoking a delightful pipe full in my butz choquin d'accord of my modified H&H Vintage Syrian. Added 15% Perique. Sublime.

Relaxing after a wonderful Alaskan salmon and baked potato dinner with a bowl of G&H Louisiana Flake in a 1986 three quarter bend Bacchus face CAO meer with a tortoise shell stem. The Yankees and Red Sox are still playing, tied 1-1 as they go into the 15th inning.

Last pipe of the day:

Samuel Gawith Full Virginia Flake dated 2006 in my full black sandblasted/rusticated Tom Eltang Devil Anse pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

...G&H Rich Dark Honeydew in a Castello KKKK Trademark Billiard... :cheers:

Stonehenge again today, this morning in a Viking Apple and this evening in a standard Yello-bole

Now smoking 1970s Heine's Blend in a 1977 straight black rusticated Sir Brent billiard with a silver band repair and a brown pearl grey acrylic stem.

Now smoking Peter Stokkebye Bright Virginia in the first pipe Trever Talbot made when he went to France many years ago. It's a smooth straight Algerian briar Billiard bowl with a long Canadian stem, unbranded.

Now smoking Rich Dark Flake in a 1984 black sandblasted straight Dunhill Shell 4103 Billiard with a black vulcanite stem. Phone chatting about pipe tobacco.

Just finished smoking Sir Walter Raleigh in a medium bend 2002 MM Legend cob with a black stem.

D&R VIP in an unbranded '70s Charatan smooth straight Billiard with a black vulcanite stem.

Part way through this bowl of McCranie’s Red Ribbon, vintage 2000 in a smooth straight WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Sterling Canadian with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem. This will finish my smoking day.

Status
Not open for further replies.