What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A repeat blend today:

John Patton's Storm Front

Pipe of choice: the Craggy/rusticated Canadian style pipe I made last year for my smoking pleasure.

5lKHwc2.jpg" style="width: 600px;height: 400px

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Wessex GOLD BRICK VIRGINIA PLUG aged 8 years

Pipe of choice: originally purchased this pipe in 1969. One of my first 4 pipes purchased. I restored the pipe about 3 years ago. Still a good smoking pipe in excellent condition. Medico Bulldog pipe.

JfA75y3.jpg" style="width: 800px;height: 400px

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

...S. Gawith Kendal Plug in a estate Pipemaker blast Canadian... :cheers:

Rattray's Marlin Flake dated 2009.

Pipe of choice: fully restored to mint condition, Lord Davenport 2 Star smooth Apple pipe. With a working push rod saddle stem and a silver band. Excellent smoker and a nice piece of briar with no fills.
The first picture is before then the fully restored picture. Take notice of the 2 stars inlayed in the stem. Even looks better in hand.

nsFVxE6.jpg" style="width: 700px;height: 400px

ydHIsyj.jpg" style="width: 700px;height: 400px

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Most some Brown Irish Twist with a little Stonehenge for flavor, in a Falcon (meer)

Back to back bowls in the Dr. Grabow Duke tonight. One bowl of Plumbcake followed by Irish Flake.

Soda Water to wet the swab.

Good night pipers.

Frank

Edward G Robinson blend in my restored Weber/Coolmor Oom Paul pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

H&H BlackHouse in my restored Yorkshire bent Apple Meer lined pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Rattray's Bagpipers Dream in my wire wheel rusticated Icarus black Volcano pipe.

It's the top pipe. The lower pipe is my Icarus Apple.

QYDgi0s.jpg" style="width: 500px;height: 400px

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

H&H Butternut in my recently restored ( yesterday ) Yello-Bole Imperial smooth Billiard bowl with a Lovat style saddle stem. I still smoke my original Yello-Bole Pug pipe from 1969 at times. Great pocket pipe for my doctor visits while waiting.

p6LKib2.jpg" style="width: 700px;height: 400px

nH37PVW.jpg" style="width: 600px;height: 400px

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

' Speraaa from Greece, we had hot morning here in Athens with 37°C at least.

25275650688585d109e7760f3f3c451873fff883.jpg

Robert McConnell Red Roses - Ferretti [modified].

Lonecoyote":lsilt7fr said:
The lower pipe is my Icarus Apple.

QYDgi0s.jpg" style="width: 500px;height: 400px
Great looking pipe you got with a Greek name too! :cheers:

John Patton's Storm Front

Pipe of choice: Savinelli Series III UNFINISHED BILLIARD pipe. Has 11 huge fills but it's a superb smoking pipe. I did finish the briar with Bee's wax and mineral oil mixture. I've smoked this pipe over 600.........
times and the briar now developed a dark chocolate color. But the fills still stand out.

AWpKwfk.jpg" style="width: 600px;height: 400px

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Solani ABF aged just over 5 years, long enough for this fine Burley Flake.

Pipe of choice: it's one I need to smoke more often. A rare ( restored to mint condition ) Pierre Morel Sr. handmade/carved Bullmoose pipe. A pipe maker very well known throughout Europe and one of my top five favorite pipe makers. His son Pierre Jr. followed in his Dad's footsteps and is a well accomplished carver/pipe maker himself.
Sr. this next pipe full is in your honor. Rest In Peace

tE0OuBF.jpg" style="width: 600px;height: 400px

OpEWU22.jpg" style="width: 600px;height: 400px

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Stonehaven well aged but no date on this Mason jar.

Pipe of choice: the custom made Meerschaum pipe I had made to my specifications while living on The Island of Malta. The band is made of 18kt gold. I know it's been smoked by me over 4,000 times in the last 30 years. Block Meerschaum was used from Turkey and made by Pipes of Malta. The cost of this pipe at the time was $190.00, expensive pipe at that time.

vRUF2Tj.jpg" style="width: 600px;height: 400px

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Nice pipe. From the lòok of the taper, they must have had a savinelli reamer to do the shank mortise.

Rattray's 3 Noggins dated 2009 in my Arena Stromboli pipe. Nice smoking pipe and no fills in the briar.

guJgEzi.jpg" style="width: 600px;height: 400px

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

MM Pride tobacco in my Joh's smooth Brandy bowl ( oval shank ) with a slightly bent wide stem. Without a doubt the best $35.00 I ever spent on a pipe. T'was a great eBay find, it was unsmoked.

CBCg213.jpg" style="width: 650px;height: 400px

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

...D&R London Dock in an I. Baglan Buffalo-in-Claw Meer... :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.