What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, last smoke for the day, it's been a long one:

Only four more of these Cuban H.Upmann cigars left. So, it's time to sit on the front porch and enjoy one :cheers:

OWCEauw.jpg" style="width: 600px;height: 400px

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Enjoying some Plumb Cake in the Cayuga Oiled Straight Poker. A little beer to wet the swab.

Frank

Coincidentally to navyflake, I'm smoking a cayuga oom paul stoked with peretti's omega. Great pipe and tobacco

Finished up a tin of Iwan Reis Gormet English followed by a bowl of Penzance in a Peterson XL23

A third of the way through this bowl of McClelland Acadian Ribbon in a medium bend egg 2017 Royal Meerschaum Dragon meer. Ice water and bergs is my drink. One job done, another to follow soon.

Glad to be back and very happy to see more smokes posted. Keep it goin', fellas! :D

Black Irish X in a Dagner design poker pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Just past the half way mark on this bowl of D&R Raccoon’s Delight in a smooth 1976 Canadian GBD Seventy Six 256 with a black vulcanite stem.

Good morning from Greece, hot day here in Athens with 34° C. I am making preparations for my summer vacations, i bought one pair of polarized sunglasses, two straw hats and a cotton cap in blue.

25277790485b638fe49b40947106b175a983cc68.jpg

McClelland 620 Mocha Black - Savinelli.

Seattle Pipe Club Plum Pudding in a restored Viking pipe with a 2" custom made dark chocolate stain rusticated briar Chimney bowl.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

As I forgot to post yesterday, it was a day for Stonehenge, despite the oppressive heat. In the morning, it was in a Sultan meer bulldog while in the evening, it was in a Pioneer meer poker.

...R. McConnell Mature in a gp. 5 Dunhill Ruby Bark billiard... :cheers:

War Horse Bar in a MM Country Gentleman pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

John Patton's Storm Front in my T. Cristiano Bosso pipe. Another pipe I was lucky enough to win on eBay for under $50.00 unsmoked. It's a great smoking pipe!!

8bWPOaY.jpg" style="width: 500px;height: 400px

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Cube Cut Burley aged over 4 years in my smooth blonde finished Aldo Velani Brandy bowl pipe with an oval shank and wide stem.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Started off my smoking day with 1970s Heine's Blend in a 1977 straight black rusticated Sir Brent billiard with a silver band repair and a brown pearl grey acrylic stem. I've about quarter left of this bowl. A bottle of Mountain Dew made with pure cane sugar is my drink.

I'm noticing this blend is very different than the current Sutliff version is. Looks like I'll be adding a review of this version to that of the current production.

MM Great Dane tobacco in my Stanwell Royal Guard pipe. A stunning piece of briar.

It's the top Stanwell
XlXOKIn.jpg" style="width: 600px;height: 400px

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Now smoking Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 1982 black sandblasted paneled slight bend Savinelli flat bottom sitter with a black vulcanite stem. Watching a documentary about the 1967 Red Sox.

H&H BlackHouse dated 2012 in my restored 1969 ( one of my first original 4 pipes )  Viking pipe with a black rusticated/blasted Billiard bowl. This Viking was originally chrome plated, from age and use started peeling severely. So, I sandblasted the metal portion and allot of fine hand sanding. The final finish was sprayed flat black. The upper pipe is my Grabow Freehand from the 70's which I restored about 2 years ago. The Freehand smokes Flake blends superbly because of the diameter and depth of the chamber. The older models of the Grabow Freehand was made from a slightly larger piece of briar compared to the new version.

r4B74tN.jpg" style="width: 500px;height: 400px

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

About half way through this bowl of Stonehaven in a straight sandblasted pre-transition Barling Exel 249 Fossil T.V.F. black billiard with a silver band and a black ebonite military bit.

Edward G Robinson blend in my restored Weber/Coolmor Oom Paul pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.