What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Old Dark Fired well rubbed in a MM General pipe. Great tobacco in a Cob.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Just finished smoking Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem. A bottle of Mountain Dew made with pure cane sugar is my drink. Been out chatting with neighbors on this hot and humid day.

Rattray's Westminster dated 2010

Pipe of choice: Restored Lord Davenport 2 Star Apple ?  pipe. The stem has a push rod that also works well to keep the draft hole clear. The pipe looks better then new. The briar has no fills and was polished with pure Carnauba wax using two different types of buffing wheels.

huDCy0O.jpg" style="width: 600px;height: 400px

rpo2xr0.jpg" style="width: 600px;height: 400px

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Almost half way through this bowl of D&R Raccoon’s Delight in a smooth 1976 Canadian GBD Seventy Six 256 with a black vulcanite stem. Listening to Mad Dog Russo.

Granger, over 35 years old in my restored Wally Frank Oom Paul pipe. Great smoker !!  

euQKWKS.jpg" style="width: 600px;height: 600px

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

A third of the way through this bowl of C&D Carolina Red Flake in a medium bend smooth paneled 2017 Turkish Meerschaum with a gold and black swirl acrylic stem. Have enough left for most of a bowl. Went to the eye doctor and he said I didn't need glasses. :D

Peter Stokkebye Luxury Bullseye in my Aldo Velani smooth briar Octagonal pipe with a wide stem. This pipe has a stunning grain.

JKtKnwC.png" style="width: 500px;height: 400px

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Now smoking Watch City Flake #558 in a smooth straight early ‘60s Lane era “William Conrad” Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. Love this pipe! Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

John Patton's Crossroads

Pipe of choice: Castello Natural Vergin Bent Egg .....(KKK)

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Smoking my modified vintage Syrian in a Jarl chieftain Canadian. One of the few large bowl jarls

McClelland Craftsbury Frog Morton on the Town in my Savinelli 320KS Trevi pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Relaxing after enjoying pizza with a bowl of C&D Christmas Blend 2015 Golden Days of Yore in a 1975 medium bend sandblasted looking, smooth on the sides yellow Pioneer meer with a black vulcanite stem. Watching the Red Sox-Jays game.

Recently opened a tin of 2006 GLP Cumberland

Pipe of choice: Ardor Urano Fantasy Bent blasted Apple with silver ( DR )

gHsvQYE.jpg" style="width: 600px;height: 400px

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Now smoking Sam Gawith Medium Virginia Flake in a straight smooth patent era 1952 Dunhill Bruyere ODA apple 806 B124 with a black vulcanite stem.

...SG Skiff Mixture in a Ser Jacopo Divina Billiard... :cheers:

A pleasant repeat Tobacco today:

John Patton's Storm Front

Pipe of choice: Restored Kaywoodie handmade/carved chubby pot with a Drinkless stinger. A pipe cleaner passes thru the stinger with ease. This restore also included a full retort. Extremely thick walls.

FSMXkYE.jpg" style="width: 500px;height: 400px

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Commonwealth, then Penzance in a Quiet Comrade pipe .

Just finished smoking D&R Rowland in a smooth straight late 1970s Tinderbox Selected Grecian Briar Dublin with a black vulcanite stem.

Now smoking G&H American Coffee Caramel in a 2013 bent MM Missouri Pride Legend with a yellow stem. Watching the Braves-Cubs game.

Status
Not open for further replies.