What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dan Tobacco's Blue Note

Pipe of choice: A rarely smoked pipe....
Castello Collection Bent Billiard (KKKK)

NRVQyIU.jpg" style="width: 600px;height: 600px

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Three Star Blue in my Don Warren Morta Poker Pipe with a straight shank and stem. This pipe was made to my specifications, as far as the size of the bowl and chamber dimensions. Great smoker and well crafted. Don is a pleasure to do business with and his pipes are extremely reasonably priced.

ifUQAsW.jpg" style="width: 600px;height: 400px

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Seattle Pipe Club Potlatch dated 2009 in my new version Falcon brown anodized pipe with a 1/8" bent stem. Attached now is a 2" custom made Morta Chimney bowl. Great smoking pipe!!

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Part way through this bowl of Uhle’s Blend 114 in a medium bend smooth paneled 2017 Turkish Meerschaum with a gold and black swirl acrylic stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

A blend of Burley & Black and Bayou Night bulk in a MM General pipe. For me this is a great anytime smoke.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Sipping on some MacBaren Navy Flake in the brand new Cayuga Italian Briar while reading from Master and Commander. Irish Whiskey neat to wet the swab.

Frank

...Sutliff Revelation Match in a '74 Dunhill ODA shell apple... :cheers:

Relaxing after a wonderful pork chops and mashed potatoes dinner with a bowl of 2012 Louisiana Red in a 2003 medium bend Nording 4 rough top sitter with a small rusticated area at the top left and a black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.

S. Gawith Skiff mixture in one of my collection of Jarls, an expresso to alongside,

Charles Rattray Hal O’ The Wynd, just over 40 years old. It's the original from Scotland and a full 4 ounces.

Pipe of choice: Restored Ben Wade Oom Paul pipe. A real beauty. I'm one of those Oom Paul fans and I'm in the middle of restoring a Mastercraft from the 40's. The bowl is 2 1/4" in height. I will post pictures when complete.

ohHAsQB.jpg" style="width: 600px;height: 400px

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Quote I'm one of those Oom Paul fans and I'm in the middle of restoring a Mastercraft from the 40's. The bowl is 2 1/4" in height. I will post pictures when complete.

So you're the one I'm always bidding against! :affraid:

Now smoking the last of my open stash of aged MacBaren Navy Flake in a smooth medium bend 2002 Peterson Sherlock Holmes Series Milverton with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem. Watching the Braves-Cubs game.

Now enjoying Watch City Flake #558 in a smooth straight early ‘60s Lane era “William Conrad” Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. Working and listening to the Braves-Cubs game.

Just finished work and this bowl of Jim's Half Va., Half Burley with dark fired Kentucky in a 2015 Basil Meadows Bing Crosby Merchant Service replica with a smooth straight thin shank, black ebonite stem with an aluminum band.

Now smoking Watch City Persian Slipper in a 1975 three quarter bend black Dunhill Shell 52021 with a black vulcanite stem. Have enough left for about three bowls. Reading baseball box scores.

Last smoke of the day is Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a 1984 medium bend black grain etched Savinelli Non Pareil 9310 poker with a horn ferrule and a black vulcanite stem.

John Patton's Storm Front
Aldo Velani blonde smooth Brandy bowl with an oval shank and slight bend to the wide extremely comfortable stem. This pipe is dedicated to Burley blends.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Slowroll":k0fk4xdp said:
Quote I'm one of those Oom Paul fans and I'm in the middle of restoring a Mastercraft from the 40's. The bowl is 2 1/4" in height. I will post pictures when complete.

So you're the one I'm always bidding against! affraid
If there is an Oom Paul your bidding on give me a heads up and I will back away. Believe me, I have enough pipes. Only reason I bid on the Mastercraft was because of the height of the bowl and it was a model I've been looking for. About 2 weeks ago one similar sold on eBay for three times what I paid for mine because it was restored already, but I will say the bowl was not the oversized model and the stem was not as nice as the one I won.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.