What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now smoking D&R VIP in a 2004 smooth long shank Canadian Trever Talbot Ligne Bretagne Faite en Bretagne 4/3 with a black vulcanite stem. Working!

Black Frigate well rubbed and rested for over an hour.

Pipe of choice: O'Donnell Algerian Briar partially rusticated custom made nosewarmer poker pipe with an orange/black Cumberland stem. This pipe is dedicated to this fine tobacco.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Now smoking Watch City Deluxe Crumb Cut in a 2016 PSF POY quarter bend black sandblasted Vermont Freehand egg with an aluminum band and a tortoise shell colored acrylic saddle stem. Taking a short work break as I listen to The Jack Benny Program.

HH Old Dark Fired in my restored LHS smooth chubby Scoop pipe with a silver band and a wide stem. Just finished this restore yesterday.

T9ZhND7.jpg" style="width: 600px;height: 400px

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Just finished smoking D&R Three Sails in a three quarter bend smooth 1985 Dunhill Chestnut 5202 with a cumberland stem.

Now smoking D&R A.B. Rimboche in a smooth straight pre-transition Barling 313 T.V.F. EXEXEL pot with a black ebonite stem. Watching Gunsmoke.

Edward G Robinson blend in my restored Weber/Coolmor Oom Paul pipe..

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Germain Special Latakia Flake from 2006, rubbed out well and letting it sit in a tobacco tray for about an hour. Seems extremely moist.

Pipe of choice: my Ardor Giove Dublin ( DR )

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

War Horse Bar in a MM Country Gentleman pipe. A superb combination.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Old Joe Krantz bulk in my T. Cristiano fully rusticated Canadian pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Squadron Leader in my Savinelli deluxe smooth finish billiard

Solani ABF dated 2012

Pipe of choice: New to me, this restored stunning Kirsten Model M pipe with the " Get Bent " system. The gentleman that did the restore on this pipe made it look better then the day it was sold. I like the high polished finish. All he restores and smokes for the past 20 years are metal pipes. Heck of a nice guy also!!

kNAf5FF.jpg" style="width: 600px;height: 400px

UPDATE, with the bent system and no push rod the pipe smoked cool. Similar to a reverse Calabash pipe. Don Warren is making me two bowls. One Briar and one Morta. Will be ready next month.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Germain Brown Flake dated 2010

Pipe of choice: Stanwell #95 all around the bowl of this chubby pot is rusticated and the wide rim is smooth. A slight bend to the wide comfortable stem.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Almost finished smoking Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem. A bottle of Boylan's Birch Beer made with pure cane soda is my drink. Watching Mad Dog Russo.

Byzantium in my newly restored Amphora stacked billiard. My  Frst smoke in it and it's  great. Have to find more of these.

Half way through this bowl of C&D Christmas Blend 2015 Golden Days of Yore in a 1975 medium bend sandblasted looking, smooth on the sides yellow Pioneer meer with a black vulcanite stem.

C&D Billy Budd bulk version aged just over 5 years in my rusticated/partially carved T. Cristiano Canadian pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Now smoking P&W #515 in a 1998 smooth straight Butz-Choquin Bistro 1501 pot with a black vulcanite stem. Should finish this before going to see the Wonder Woman movie.

...Amphora Virginia in a Castello sea rock Lovat... :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.