What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Frog Morton on the Town in my :
GBD Fantasy Partially Sandblasted Billiard. I'm the original owner and purchased this pipe I believe in Georgia around 1978. Still looks like new!!

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

' Speraaa from Greece, i went to the market here in Athens to buy a new keyboard-case for my tablet and a usb stick for my laptop.

25262237392a696fe31d5319a2e3dd71b60912fa.jpg

Now i am smoking Michael Apitz Den Danske Drøm in a Passatore.

Rattray's 3Noggins dated 2009, pipe of choice:Ardor Urano Zulu pipe. This blend by far is better with a few years of aging.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Rattray's Marlin Flake dated 2009 in my restored Supreme Deluxe Algerian briar Lovat pipe. Superb smoking pipe, proof you don't have to spend a fortune on a pipe that smokes excellent.

xQJV3YG.jpg" style="width: 500px;height: 400px

Might just be me, but most of my favorite pipes are made from well aged Algerian briar.
A few months ago I purchased a piece of Algerian briar that is over 50 years old. Once I'm back on my feet more I need to make myself another pipe.

Ozark Wizard":540bz0tw said:
a ten pound dressed rabbit over apple wood chips.
I will be over for dinner and I'll bring dessert

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

...Carter Hall in a pre-1952 Parker smooth Canadian... :cheers:

John Patton's Storm Front

Pipe of choice: Don Carlos Smooth Bent Bulldog
The photo was professionally taken by the seller. An outstanding smoking pipe.

BMwUXMe.jpg" style="width: 700px;height: 400px

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

A blend of Burley & Black and Bayou Night bulk in a MM General pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

I am smoking 4noggins Alamosa in a MM with home made balsa 6mm filter, ice water beside me while watching the Mine [2017].

252627853fbd5fe8ae19a6d839d401b4c6048534.jpg

After a failed "hit" in a terrosrist during a mission in North Africa, A US Marine Mike Stevens finds himself trapped on a land mine. If he moves, the mine will explode. Exposed to the desert elements, he must survive the dangers of the desert and battle the psychological and physical toll of the treacherous conditions, remaining motionless for two days waiting for help.
This is not a crappy movie "i eliminate 60 people with my rifle without to reload" or full of politics, this movie shows the oxymoron which exists sometimes in our Life, how a man reach his limits as is one step away from death, the willing to protect your comrade, the Camaraderie...it's a "must see" movie!

H&H BlackHouse dated 2013 in my Stanwell #95. Excellent smoking pipe and comfortable wide stem for clenching.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Edward G Robinson blend in my restored Weber/Coolmor Oom Paul pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

My last pipe of the day. Need to try and get some sleep early. Up at 4:00am to spend the entire day at a doctors office and than a hospital. What one would call a day from HELL. SEE YA'll late tomorrow.

Peter Stokkebye Luxury Bullseye dated 2011 in my Aldo Velani smooth briar Octagonal pipe with a wide stem. This pipe has a stunning grain.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

I've been seriously busy at work over the past week or so, but still manage to get in a pipe on the way to, and on the way home from work. I've mostly been bouncing around between McC's Red Cake, C&D Speakeasy, John Patton's Dark Horse or GLP Stonehenge, all in various pipes. I've been trying to break in a new BriarWorks that I picked up recently with their summer sale, a nice Signature Volcano in dark sandblasted finish with nicely stacked ring grain all around.

...Lane BS-005 in a Goussard smooth Canadian... :cheers:

Telegraph Hill in a straight Falcon with a rusticated acorn shaped bowl

Well I'm up a bit early before I need to get ready. So I'm going to sneak a pipe in first:

Tabac Manil Reserve du Patron aged 7 years in my Ardor Urano
Billiard Fatta A Mano pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Going to grab a quick smoke before I need to leave:

NYCP  Jacks Shanty cigar leaf blend in a cob pipe I made a while back for my smoking pleasure. The stem and black ring at the end of the shank was from an old MM pipe. The stem I cut down and buffed.

zpbrGC1.jpg" style="width: 600px;height: 400px

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

...CB Copper in a Radice Hawkbill... :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.