What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
GLP Telegraph Hill Dated 2006
Pipe of choice: New version brown anodized Falcon pipe with a slight bend to the stem. The bowl in use now is the Algerian

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

GLP Cumberland dated 2005 in my Radice Chubby Reubens Rhodesian Shape Bullcap Bulldog, excellent smoking pipe!!

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Comoy's: Cask No.2 dated 2013
Pipe of choice: Ardor Urano Genova Billiard

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

...G&H Kendal Gold in a MM Country Gent... :cheers:

Dan Tobacco Bill Bailey's Balkan Blend dated 2010
Pipe of choice: Ardor Urano Zulu pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

As I start my smoking day, I'm part way through this bowl of C&D Happy Hour in a smooth medium bend straight grain 2000 Winslow C silver spigot wide top Dublin with a canted plateau and black acrylic stem. Ice tea and the prerequisite floaty li'l icebergs is my drink. Watching For Your Eyes Only.

SG Full Virginia Flake dated 2007 in my Joh's smooth Brandy bowl with an oval shank and a wide slightly bent stem.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Sid, welcome back. I missed your breakfast photos. Sorry to hear about your tribulations on your vacation; makes it less than perfect. Good you're safe back in Athens . :D

About to light up a bowl of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem. Watching A View to a Kill.

Samuel Gawith Full Virginia Flake dated 2006 in my full black sandblasted/rusticated Tom Eltang Devil Anse pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Now smoking C&D Yorktown in a 2003 straight grain Karl Erik Ekstravagant A medium bend freehand sitter and black acrylic stem.

These two go together like " two pea's in a pod "! But all the pods I've eaten in my lifetime have four or five pea's in the pod....lol

Aged just over 2 years in a pint size Mason jar, which holds two pouches properly of this wonderful blend: MM Pride tobacco.

Pipe of choice: MM Country Gentleman pipe, still breaking this one in. Just $10.41 delivered from Amazon. The past few of these I received I've noticed the bowl is cured much better. The cob is on the hard side and builds a cake easy without a burnout.

Just wish MM manufacturers soon another limited edition of their reverse Calabash pipe......... " The Wasp ".

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Now smoking Peter Stokkebye Bright Virginia in the first pipe Trever Talbot made when he went to France many years ago. It's a smooth straight Algerian briar Billiard bowl with a long Canadian stem, unbranded. Kickapoo Joy Juice is my drink. Watching the Braves-Marlins game.

Drucquer & Sons Inns of Court in my recently restored Ben Wade Billiard pipe. Superb smoking pipe....Algerian briar.... :cheers:

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Now smoking 1970s Heine's Blend in a 1977 straight black rusticated Sir Brent billiard with a silver band repair and a brown pearl grey acrylic stem.

I'm enjoying some 3 Oaks Syrian in my Golden Gate Billiard with a saddle bit stem. A great smoke in a greater smoking pipe. :)

AJ

Reiner Professional Blend dated 2009. An enjoyable aromatic that does not need to be sipped.

Pipe of choice: Pipes of Malta Meer Billiard bowl with a wide saddle stem. Custom made for me in 1987 and purchased while living on The Island of Malta.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Not far from finishing this bowl of Paul Olsen Red Caledonian MOB in a 1975 medium bend sandblasted looking, smooth on the sides yellow Pioneer meer with a black vulcanite stem. A bottle of Boylan's Root Beer made with pure cane sugar is my drink.

Edgeworth Ready Rubbed era mid 70's in my no name custom made Lovat pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Almost half way through this bowl of Motzek Herbst 84 in a black pebble finish straight 2003 Cavicchi C. Fatto A Mano lovat with a black acrylic stem.

Status
Not open for further replies.