What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seattle Pipe Club Potlatch dated 2009 in my new version Falcon brown anodized pipe with a 1/8" bent stem. Attached now is a 2" custom made Morta Chimney bowl. Great smoking pipe!!

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

HH Old Dark Fired in my restored LHS smooth chubby Scoop pipe with a silver band and a wide stem.

T9ZhND7.jpg" style="width: 600px;height: 400px

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

....Lane BLWB in a Castello GG Trademark smooth Canadian... :cheers:

Fresh Ennerdale Flake in a middle aged MM with my ancient Czech tool...

C&D Billy Budd bulk version aged just over 5 years in my rusticated/partially carved T. Cristiano Canadian pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

This morning, Canon Plug in my Sasieni Volcano from the 80s; this evening, Brown Flake Licorice in a Grabow Free

McClelland Craftsbury Frog Morton on the Town in my Savinelli 320KS Trevi pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Opened this tin recently from ten years ago: needed to air dry for about an hour in a tobacco tray. One of the FINEST aromatics in my opinion!!

Dan Tobacco's Blue Note

Pipe of choice: A rarely smoked pipe....has a beautiful grain.
Castello Collection Bent Billiard (KKKK)

NRVQyIU.jpg" style="width: 600px;height: 500px

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

...CB Royal in a Castello sea rock Lovat... :cheers:

MM Great Dane tobacco in my Stanwell Royal Guard pipe. A stunning piece of briar.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Edgeworth Ready Rubbed era mid 70's in my no name custom made Lovat pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Sid, this pipe full is for you:

Recently opened a tin of 2006
GLP Cumberland

Pipe of choice: my Savinelli Unfinished Billiard that was shipped with no hole drilled in the stem and 11 nasty fills. But I will say it's a SUPERB SMOKER.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Sid, every time I see that perfect crema on your expresso, I have to go make a cup!

Three Star Blue in my Don Warren Morta Poker Pipe with a straight shank and stem. This pipe was made to my specifications, as far as the size of the bowl and chamber dimensions. Great smoker and well crafted.

S8ZdX2F.jpg" style="width: 600px;height: 400px

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

John Patton's Crossroads

Pipe of choice:
3E4VUjf.jpg" style="width: 600px;height: 400px

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Time for dessert:

Seattle Pipe Club Plum Pudding

Pipe of choice: restored Ben Wade Billiard bowl with a very comfortable saddle stem.

QTVEzK5.jpg" style="width: 600px;height: 400px

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.