What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now smoking 70s Middleton Hickory in a medium bend smooth paneled 2017 Turkish Meerschaum with a gold and black swirl acrylic stem. Ice tea and bergs is my drink.

Well, going to give it a shot and sit on the front porch and enjoy:

John Patton's Storm Front
Pipe of choice: Aldo Velani blonde smooth Brandy bowl with an oval shank and slight bend to the wide extremely comfortable stem. This pipe is dedicated to Burley blends.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Now smoking G&H No.7 Broken Flake in a 2014 straight MM Missouri Pride Legend with a black stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

Now smoking Jim's Half Va., Half Burley w/Per in a 2003 medium bent straight grain Two dot 2 P. Ardor Venere Extra Bucaneve with a silver ferrule signed by Dorelio Rovera and a black acrylic stem.

<h4 class="post-content">...SG Skiff Mixture in a Brebbia first tan Calabash...</h4>

Smoking real slow today!! Nothing heavy for the next few days:

John Patton's Crossroads

Pipe of choice: T. Cristiano Signature Series Fatta A Mano smooth Billiard pipe with a silver band. A superb smoking pipe :cheers: :cheers:

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Just finished smoking Peter Heinrichs Curly Block in a very early Ascorti straight New Dear KS billiard with a smooth shank and a black acrylic stem.

Dunhill Deluxe Navy Rolls in the Cayuga Oiled Briar. Crown Black Label to wet the swab while reading from the latest adventures of Captain Jack Aubrey in the Master and Commander Series Volume 4.

Good night mates.

Relaxing after a wonderful pot roast dinner with a bowl of 70s Middleton Saga in a 2003 medium bent Ural meer with a lined and etched egg shaped bowl with a silver band and a brown pearl acrylic stem.

Now smoking Butera era Pelican in a 2002 Ser Jacopo Delecta Fatta A Mano R1 sandblast Rhodesian with a smooth extension at the shank with a black acrylic stem.

Just finished smoking D&R Ryback Gold in a 1980 medium bend black sandblasted silver band Peterson Donegal 805 Bulldog and a black vulcanite p-lip stem.

A quarter of the way through this bowl of RO Perique Series Blend P-37 in a 1938 straight black grain relief Dunhill OX Shell bulldog with a silver band repair and a black vulcanite stem.

Listing this early so I can concentrate on work: P&W #515 in a 1998 smooth straight Butz-Choquin Bistro 1501 pot with a black vulcanite stem.

A blend of Carter Hall & VBC aged together in a Mason jar for over 4.5 years.

Pipe of choice: MM Diplomat pipe with a bent stem

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Earlier: Nashville County in my smooth half bent Design Berlin Royal Star paneled Brandy.

Now: Royal Yacht in my Design Berlin Royal Star Apple that I picked up from Shiny Pipes a couple of years back.

Very Soon: Headed to bed and hopefully will fall asleep for a few hours. :)

AJ

Design Berlin Royal Star Apple:

Nice one!
MacB Navy Flake in a no-name Italian lovat

CharlG
Nice one!
MacB Navy Flake in a no-name Italian lovat
I have in my rotation a custom made no name Lovat pipe. It's an excellent smoker, just wish I knew who the maker was!! Very well crafted and a beautiful piece of briar!! Love the short stem, looks like Scott Thile's work but it's not.

Here's a picture I've also posted prior....

8rKscfC.jpg" style="width: 700px;height: 400px

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Just finished work and this bowl of D&R Two Timer Gold in a smooth full bend 1977 Crown Coachman 215 egg with a black vulcanite stem.

Status
Not open for further replies.