What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now smoking the last of this sample of McClelland Tudor Castle Arcade in a 1986 three quarter bend Bacchus face CAO meer with a tortoise shell stem.

Peretti's DD in my Swiss made blasted straight Former's Design Bentley Bulldog with a diamond shaped Vulcanite stem. :)

AJ

Couple minutes away from smoking Uhle’s Crushed White Burley in a 2014 smooth quarter bend Basil Meadows paneled horn with a cumberland stem and p-lip.

Now smoking D&R Vengeur Platinum in a straight smooth brown 2016 Brigham Klondike 16 bulldog with a black acrylic stem. First time smoking this gift pipe. Sure is a pretty pipe. Working and listening to The Beatles Channel.

Now smoking RO Perique Series Blend B-41 in my trusty 1970s smooth three quarter bend Peterson System Standard 305 with a black vulcanite stem and p-lip.

Windy here in Cape Town this morning, as it should be for this time of year. Except that we need rain more than wind! ;)
MacB Navy Flake in own reject

Now smoking RO Perique Series Blend P-37 in a 1938 straight black grain relief Dunhill OX Shell bulldog with a silver band repair and a black vulcanite stem. Just finished work for the day.

A quarter of the way through this bowl of Angler's Dream in a slight bend 1984 Stanwell Antique 124 grain etched with a smooth front with a black vulcanite stem. Watching Perry Mason.

' Dayyy from Greece, we have 36°C here in Athens.

25459263e4071d4f4159a58d59c114ac563e6094.jpg

The view from the Cafe.

25459264609884423017422d9bbfeffeaffcee4a.jpg

Petersen & Sorensen Blue Sapphire.

About a third of the way through this bowl of D&R Windsail Platinum in a 1982 smooth straight Sasieni Ivory 105 Apple with a black vulcanite stem. This will finish my smoking day.

<h4 class="post-content">...5 Brothers in a MM Country Gent...</h4>

Forgot to post this last night: 1st try of Capstan Original Navy Flake in an IMP meer Apple

Hope ya'll are doing well. I've been a bit under the weather and hopefully I will be able to enjoy a pipe again in a day or so.

HAVE A FEW PUFFS FOR ME

Starting off my smoking day with D&R Vengeur Platinum in a straight smooth brown 2016 Brigham Klondike 16 bulldog with a black acrylic stem. I'm part way through the bowl.

<h4 class="post-content">...McC FMOTT in a MM General...</h4>

Not far from finishing this bowl of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem. Almost lunch time!

Now smoking 70s Middleton Cherry Cavendish in a medium bend egg 2017 Royal Meerschaum Dragon meer with a black and cream swirl amber colored acrylic stem. A bottle of Cheerwine is my drink.

Part way through this bowl of Stokkebye Highland Whiskey in a 2013 slight bend grain etched briar John Barrett Volcano with a walnut shank and a black plastic stem. Watching Mad Dog Russo.

A couple minutes away from smoking Park Lane Connoisseur in a 1979 pebble relief Verona Corallo 3080 natural Oom Paul with a black acrylic stem.

Status
Not open for further replies.