What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dark Rum Plug in my Fiamma Di Re blasted bent Dublin. A pipe dedicated to this genre of tobacco. :)

AJ

Smoking nothing regrettably. I got a reaction to some whole leaf I chopped and put into a blend, thought I had battery acid in it. Taking a couple days away from smoking.

Just finished smoking Seattle Pipe Club Seattle Evening in a 2001 black sandblasted three quarter bend Rinaldo Lithos YY bulldog with a tortoise shell acrylic stem.

Almost half way through this bowl of 2012 Anniversary Kake in a smooth medium bend 1979 Chippendale (Charatan second) Rhodesian 49 with a black vulcanite stem.

Just finished work and this bowl of MacBaren Virginia Flake in a straight smooth patent era 1952 Dunhill Bruyere ODA apple 806 B124 with a black vulcanite stem.

Now smoking Sir Walter Raleigh in a black 1997 Brebbia Jubilee 925 silver banded grain sandblast briar calabash with a black acrylic stem. Watching Perry Mason.

Good morning to you all from Athens-Greece, after a big "thank you" for your interest i would like to show you another pipe-photo from my vacations.

254569426528c8fb493ef16f3713f4e45909ccb1.jpg

The view from the Cafe

254569438232517e310cc9403ed22f0b4a362825.jpg

Davidoff Malawi.

A quarter of the way through this bowl of Stokkebye Natural Dutch Cavendish in a 1970s medium bend smooth Ben Wade Golden Walnut freehand with a black vulcanite stem. This will end my smoking day.

<h4 class="post-content">...CH in a RD Pipe smooth XL Canadian...</h4>

Not too far from finishing my first bowl of the day, which is Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem. Simply Orange is my drink.

Just finished smoking D&R Winter Gold in a 2002 IMP smooth full bend egg shaped meer with a black acrylic stem.

Just finished smoking Jim’s A Blend in a three quarter bend smooth 1985 Dunhill Chestnut 5202 with a cumberland stem.

Just past the half way point in this bowl of C&D Founding Fathers in a 2003 medium bent Ural meer with a lined and etched egg shaped bowl with a silver band and a pearl brown acrylic stem. A bottle of Boylan's Root Beer made with pure cane sugar is my drink. Going through the "hate mail" I received today, which includes the gift of three pipes and plenty of tobacco. Wow!

Part way through this bowl of Iwan Ries Three Star Bronze in a medium bend smooth paneled 2017 Celebi Turkish Meerschaum with a gold and black swirl acrylic stem.

Now smoking D&R Raccoon’s Delight in a smooth 1976 Canadian GBD Seventy Six 256 with a black vulcanite stem. A bottle of NuGrape soda is my drink.

I'm about a third left of this bowl of Watch City Slices in a smooth medium bend 2011 Rinaldo Collection Fiammata Silver Line 7 Odea 4 flame grain bulldog with a silver band and a tortoise shell acrylic stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink. Got another package of tobacco samples for review.

Listing this a few minutes early: Uhle’s Bishop’s Move in a 1949 medium bend Dunhill Shell with a black vulcanite stem.

Just finished smoking Seattle Pipe Club Deception Pass in a slight bend 1970's Caminetto 102 Business KS billiard with a fumed rim with a pearl gold acrylic stem. It's now dinner time.

<h4 class="post-content">...CB Royal in a '47 gp. 4+ Dunhill LB shell billiard...</h4>

Relaxing after a wonderful chicken casserole dinner with a bowl of year 1936 Briggs Mixture in a medium bend egg 2017 Royal Meerschaum Dragon meer with a black and cream swirl amber colored acrylic stem. Watching the Twins-Yankees game.

Status
Not open for further replies.