What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last smoke of the day is D&R Windsail Platinum in a 1982 smooth straight Sasieni Ivory 105 Apple with a black vulcanite stem. Suzy and Molly are having their breakfast broth, and I'm reading baseball box scores.

...earlier...CH...now, PS Turkish Export in a Castello GG Long shank Old Antiquari Dublin...

Starting off my smoking day with Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 1982 black sandblasted paneled slight bend Savinelli flat bottom sitter with a black vulcanite stem. A bottle of Boylan's Orange made with pure can sugar is my drink.

Relaxing after a great ham and cheese sandwich with a bowl of vintage P. Lorillard Burgundy in a 2003 URAL full bend big bowl egg shaped Lattice meer with a black acrylic stem. Watching Gunsmoke as I wait for Mad Dog Russo's show at the top of the hour.

Now smoking Tabac Manil Le Petite Robin in an undated (1970s?) unbranded straight paneled sandblasted Tanshell Dunhill second with a black vulcanite stem.

Now smoking Sutliff Whitehall Black Tie in a 1975 medium bend sandblasted looking, smooth on the sides yellow Pioneer meer with a black vulcanite stem.

Now smoking Seattle Pipe Club Potlatch in a 2003 smooth medium bend Peterson Sherlock Holmes Series Baskerville with a sterling silver band and black vulcanite p-lip stem. Watching Perry Mason.

Now smoking C&D Yorktown 2003 Stanwell Golden Danish 56 Rusticated Canadian with a black vulcanite stem. Watching another Perry Mason.

Just arrived back @ Knightdale after 10 hours of torture!!

Need to relax and unwind and enjoy:

Granger, over 35 years old in my restored Wally Frank Oom Paul pipe. Great smoking pipe :cheers:

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Now smoking Watch City Slices in a smooth medium bend 2011 Rinaldo Collection Fiammata Silver Line 7 Odea 4 flame grain bulldog with a silver band and a tortoise shell acrylic stem. A bottle of Grape Nehi made with cane sugar is my drink.

Germain Special Latakia Flake from 2006, rubbed out well and let it rest in a tobacco tray for about an hour. 

Pipe of choice: my Ardor Giove Dublin ( DR )

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Now smoking Low Country Hazelnut in a medium bend smooth paneled 2017 Turkish Meerschaum with a gold and black swirl acrylic stem.

Old Joe Krantz bulk date on Mason jar 2006 

Pipe of choice: T. Cristiano fully rusticated Canadian pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Now smoking Penzance in a 1990s smooth Peterson Captain Pete XL80 bulldog with a black vulcanite stem and p-lip. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

Nope...still can not sleep! Up for just over 42 hours without a wink!!

Wessex GOLD BRICK VIRGINIA PLUG aged 8 years

Pipe of choice: my restored LHS smooth chubby Scoop pipe with a silver band and a wide stem. Excellent smoking pipe!!

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

About half way through this bowl of D&R Vengeur Platinum in a 1982 smooth slight bend straight grain Ben Wade Martinique freehand sitter with a wide top and a black vulcanite stem.

...Germain's Plum Cake Mixture in a '66 gp. 4 Dunhill shell billiard...

Lane Limited La Gloria Cubana dated 2016

Pipe of choice: MM Diplomat pipe with a bent stem

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Relaxing after a wonderful rib-eye steak and pinto beans dinner, and am almost half way through this bowl of MacBaren Modern Virginia Flake in a post WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Dublin straight smooth X155 Bulldog with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem. Watching the Braves-Mets game.

Peretti's DD, Thanks to a member of the BoB I'm now hooked on this wonderful Burley blend.

Pipe of choice: one of my favorite chubby pots.  It's the LaStrada handmade/carved pot with a 7/8" diameter chamber and the perfect depth for any flake blend as well. Feels great in the hand due to the oval shank and this pipe can be clenched for a long period of time because of the wide comfortable stem. 

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.