What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
...Sutliff Voodoo Queen in a Radice dark rind XL Canadian...

Now smoking Uhle’s Christmas Blend 2011 in a 1986 three quarter bend Bacchus face CAO meer with a tortoise shell stem. Watching Perry Mason and cleaning some pipes.

John Patton's Storm Front aged over 2 years. 

Pipe of choice: RDPipes ( Ron Powell BoB member ) Devil Anse Pipe. 

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Now smoking Paul Olsen Old School MOB in a slight bend rusticated 1979 Savinelli Estella 310 poker with a brown pearl acrylic stem.

Seattle Pipe Club Potlatch dated 2009 

Pipe of choice: Peterson System Standard Rusticated 305 Fishtail pipe.  Perfectly balanced pipe for clenching. 

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Now smoking RO Perique Series Blend P-37 in a 1938 straight black grain relief Dunhill OX Shell bulldog with a silver band repair and a black vulcanite stem.

SG Full Virginia Flake dated 2007 in my Joh's smooth Brandy bowl with an oval shank and a wide slightly bent stem. 

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Now smoking W.O. Larsen Limited Edition 2013 in a 2003 URAL full bend big bowl egg shaped Lattice meer with a black acrylic stem. Ice tea and bergs is my drink.

Now smoking Old Dark Fired in a quarter bend 1970s GBD Prehistoric Rhodesian 9438 with a perspex stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink. Discussing dinner with m'lady.

My Budd IV, my own blend consisting of two types of cigar leaf and burley with a touch of perique. Aged in a Mason jar for just over 5 years. 

Pipe of choice: MM Diplomat pipe with a bent stem. 

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Dunhill Nightcap dated 2007 tin version only in a Dagner design cob poker pipe. 

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

...PS Amsterdam-Pipe Cut, in an Ardor DR Urano Canadian...

Just finished smoking Park Lane Connoisseur in a 1979 pebble relief Verona Corallo 3080 natural Oom Paul with a black acrylic stem.

Relaxing after a wonderful spaghetti dinner with a bowl of Peter Heinrichs Curly Block in a straight black sandblasted 1968 Dunhill Shell bulldog with a black vulcanite stem. Watching the Cubs-Cardinals game. Suzy was batting her paws at my foot. Molly got jealous, jumped off m'lady's lap, and proceeded to sit on Suzy's head. A big fight ensued and I got my foot back. :)

Rattray's Marlin Flake dated 2009

Pipe of choice: restored Kaywoodie hand made/carved chubby pot/scoop pipe with a wide stem.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Almost half way through this bowl of Seattle Pipe Club Potlatch in a 2003 smooth medium bend Peterson Sherlock Holmes Series Baskerville with a sterling silver band and black vulcanite p-lip stem. Watching MLB TV.

Yesterday, Capstan ONF in an MM Country Gentleman in the afternoon, and War Horse Green in a Grabow Freehand in the evening. Today, first try of P&C's Match Hickory in a large bent basket briar billiard.

Listing this a couple minutes or so early: Seattle Pipe Club Deception Pass in a 1982 near full bend egg shaped Ascorti Business KS with a black ferrule and black saddle acrylic stem.

Breaking in this new quarter bend smooth brown 2016 Brigham Algonquin 226 Rhodesian with a black vulcanite stem with Seattle Pipe Club Mississippi River Special Reserve . Working and listening to The Beatles Channel.

Not far from finishing this bowl of McClelland 27 in a 2014 smooth medium bend Basil Meadows egg with an aluminum band and a "root beer swirl" acrylic stem. Taking a very short work break to feed Molly, who was trying to set a new record for yowlin'. Well, at least she kept in tune. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.