What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now smoking year 1936 Briggs Mixture in a 1977 straight black rusticated Sir Brent billiard with a silver band repair and a brown pearl grey acrylic stem. Watching Gunsmoke.

Smoking some Motzek Type 7 Curly Mixture in a Custombilt Rhodesian while I watch the 90s movie Small Soldiers.

Savinelli's Giubileo D' Oro Flake in my Giubileo D' Oro canted Lovat.  :)

AJ

A third of the way through this bowl of 2012 Anniversary Kake in a smooth medium bend 1979 Chippendale (Charatan second) Rhodesian 49 with a black vulcanite stem.

Just finished work and this bowl of C&D Burley Flake #4 in a 1980s Peterson 314 Full Bend black Sandblast system pipe with a black vulcanite p-lip stem.

Now smoking 2012 Louisiana Red in a 1970s smooth straight rough top Charatan's Make (Lane) Perfection Deluxe Extra Large with a black double comfort vulcanite stem.

MM Great Dane tobacco date on Mason jar 2011 in my Stanwell Royal Guard pipe. An excellent smoking pipe with a beautiful grain. 

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Last smoke of the day is Sir Walter Raleigh in a medium bend 2002 MM Legend cob with a black stem.

Good morning Ladies & Gentlemen, the autumn "start knocking our door" here in Athens. I returned from home, my father is one step from full recovery, i pass to him your wishes and smiled sending his regards.

2548070779a5042d1bbc285354507ddc1fd7dac3.jpg

Another photo from my birthplace, on the left side is one of the local beach Cafe.

2548070856b9e8230264752c1d2898c037c586b5.jpg

I am smoking Charatan No 27.

Sid, glad your Dad is feeling much better :cheers:

Peter Stokkebye Luxury Bullseye date on Mason jar 2010
Pipe of choice: Aldo Velani smooth briar Octagonal pipe with a wide slightly bent stem. 

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

...earlier...Velvet...now, R. McConnell Special London in a P&T 2007 POY Savinelli blast Bulldog...

Cube Cut Burley aged over 4 years in my smooth blonde finished Aldo Velani Brandy bowl pipe with an oval shank and wide stem

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Sid, good to see you back. Charming picture of your island.

McClelland Craftsbury Frog Morton on the Town in my Savinelli 320KS Trevi pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Half way through this bowl of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem. Simply Orange is my drink. Been helping m'lady organize her basket weaving materials for her class today. Suzy and Molly were supervising. They feel they did their part! ;)

Now smoking Jim’s A Blend in a three quarter bend smooth 1985 Dunhill Chestnut 5202 with a cumberland stem. Finally got everything done, and can go back to doing nothing. :)

Uhle's Blend 00

Pipe of choice: Kirsten with the Bent System and XL Don Warren custom made Apple Morta bowl. I'm really enjoying my 2 bowls made by Don on my Kirsten. Well worth the price and a MUST have if you own a Kirsten pipe. 

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Drucquer & Sons Inns of Court in my restored BBB Best Make Smooth Billiard pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Just finished smoking MacBaren Virginia Flake in a late '90s half smooth/half etched freehand sitter, medium bend Nielsen Viggo with a pearl brown acrylic stem. Now, it's lunch time!

So busy watching Mad Dog Russo that I forgot to list my smoke. I'm a third of the way through this bowl of year 2002 Wessex Sovereign Curly Cut in a smooth straight early 1960s Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. A bottle of Boylan's Root Beer made with pure cane sugar is my drink.

Status
Not open for further replies.