What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now smoking Watch City Deluxe Crumb Cut in a 2016 Peretti's M.T. Natural made in Holland straight smooth brown Algerian briar billiard.

Carter Hall, date on Mason Jar 2006. Aging this old codger makes a remarkable difference, more complex.

Pipe of choice: T. Cristiano Signature series Fatta A Mano smooth Billiard bowl with a square shank. The briar has both flame grain and birdseye.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

26th October 1912 - The liberation of Thessaloniki

5N54MUs.jpg

I am raising a bowl of McClelland grand orientals Katerini Classic in the memory of my grandfather [a 3 Wars veteran] which fought in the 1st Balkan War for the liberation of Thessaloniki from the tyranny of turks as today in 26th of October.

Good Morning Sid. My next bowl I smoke is in Honor of your Grandfather

Peter Heinrichs Special Curley dated 2006, a much better blend with age.
Pipe of choice: Savinelli 320KS Trevi pipe

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Not far from finishing this bowl of Sir Walter Raleigh in a medium bend 2002 MM Legend cob with a black stem. Then to bed!

McCranie's Red Ribbon vintage 2008
Pipe of choice: restored to mint condition...LHS smooth chubby pot with a silver band and a very comfortable saddle stem.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Up too early, but so I don't waste any time, I'm smoking Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem. Watching Have Gun, Will Travel. Simply Orange is my drink.

Germain Brown Flake, date on tin 2007
Pipe of choice: restored smooth briar Olde London Chubby Pot
Perfect pipe for Flake blends due to the 7/8" wide chamber.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Peter Stokkebye LBF, date on Mason jar 2007

Pipe of choice: Restored to mint condition: Charatan Belvedere Group 3 with an 18kt Gold Band.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Captain Earle's Ten Russians date on tin 2005
Pipe of choice: MM Country Gentleman pipe with a bent stem. This MM is dedicated to Lat blends.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Just finished smoking C&D Bluegrass in a medium bend raw sienna toned early Radice sandblast egg with bamboo carving on the shank and a black acrylic stem. A bottle of Mist Twst is my drink.

SWR-A aged just over a year in a Mason jar
Pipe of choice: restored to mint condition....LHS smooth chubby pot with a silver band and a saddle stem.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Now smoking Uhle’s Crushed White Burley in a 2014 smooth quarter bend Basil Meadows paneled horn with a cumberland stem and p-lip.

...PS Amsterdam Shag in an Il Ceppo stacked Canadian ...

Uhle's Blend 00

Pipe of choice: Kirsten with the Bent System and XL Don Warren custom made Apple Morta bowl. I'm really enjoying my 2 bowls made by Don on my Kirsten. Well worth the price and a MUST have if you own a Kirsten pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Mid-afternoon pipe out in the garage while putting together the new Kerosene Space Heater. Peterson's University Flake in the Cayuga Oiled Briar. Now the pipe smoking season has been extended with a heated garage!

Erinmore Flake date on tin 2004

Pipe of choice: Peterson System Standard Rusticated 305 Fishtail pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Just finished smoking Stokkebye Natural Dutch Cavendish in a 1970s medium bend smooth Ben Wade Golden Walnut freehand with a black vulcanite stem.

Half way through this bowl of RO Perique Series Blend P-37 in a smooth straight early 1960s Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad.

Status
Not open for further replies.