What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A Greek smoking his pipe about 200 years ago.

25594757b217f6d4f34cca37d1f65b76e8de179c.jpg

For tonight: W.O. Larsen 1864 Perfect mixture.

Elizabethan Match in my Tinsky '15 BoB POTY after work. Have just enough for one more bowl.

After Supper - some well aged Stonehead in the Tinsky '12 Xmas Dark Blast.

Cheers,

RR

...earlier...PA Match...now, Half & Half in a Ser Jacopo smooth Canadian...

Dark Bird's Eye in a Luigi Viprati rusticated bulldog.

Having an after dinner smoke, a 4 yo bowl of Royal Yacht in a Shell finish sq. shanked Punto Oro  pot. mmm aged Va's!! :twisted: :twisted: A cuppa Chiccory coffee Nawlins style on the side. :twisted:

Just finished my last bowl of the day, Sammy G's Skiff mixture in a lovely Larsen big egg oom oaul., with a dram of Laphroig to lubricate it.

...earlier...Lane Burley...then BLWB...now, 5 Brothers in a cob...

Starting off my smoking day with a bowl of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem. A cup of hot tea is my drink. Fighting off a miserable cold I must have caught while on the plane home from the West Coast Pipe Show.

Now smoking D&R Raccoon’s Delight in a smooth 1976 Canadian GBD Seventy Six 256 with a black vulcanite stem.

Now smoking Wilke No. 191 in a medium bend egg 2017 Royal Meerschaum Dragon meer with a black and cream swirl amber colored acrylic stem. A bottle of Grape Nehi made with real sugar is my drink. Watching Mad Dog Russo.

A minute or two away from smoking 2014 Peretti No. 8 Slice in a 2003 medium bend straight grain Viggo Nielsen sitter with a Cumberland-like lucite stem.

Enjoying a bowl of McClelland Navy Cavendish in the Cayuga Oiled Briar. Michelob Ultra to wet the swab.

Cheers,

Status
Not open for further replies.