What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
...earlier...CH...now Lane Burley in a cob...

For our early morning stroll in the park, enjoying some Deluxe Navy Rolls in the Savinelli Bing's Favorite. Black coffee to wet the swab.

Cheers,

C&D Byzantium in my hausgemacht stack.got this broken in nicely, cake right over the rim, looks like it's been smoked. I know a lot of you think cake on the rim is barbaric, but I like to load'em up until the tobacco overflows.  Makes 'em look loved.

Not far from finishing this bowl of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem. A can of the very delicious Hansen's Mandarin Lime Soda made with pure cane sugar. Watching Mad Dog Russo.

Cool day today so having my third bowl of the day, some McC's Anniversary in an Edward's Prince Pot I got from Bro. Matia 2 years ago. Cuppa Chiccory coffee Nawlins style on the side. :twisted: :twisted:

My after lunch smoke is Esoterica Dorchester in a smooth straight late ‘50s, early 1960s Lane era Charatan Selected 43 Dublin with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad, too! My second Conrad pipe.

Yesterday was the celebration of Archangels Michael & Gabriel which are the protectors of Hellenic Air Force.

25600049bb2edef414d2ab492fee900ba44ed178.jpg

I raise my pipe with Torben Dansk No. 10 Nice 'n Easy in the memory of our fallen on Duty pilots.

Half way through this bowl of Lane LEO in a black pebble finish straight 2003 Cavicchi C. Fatto A Mano lovat with a black acrylic stem. Ice tea and bergs is my drink.

John Patton's Latakia Junction in a MM Diplomat pipe. A match made in heaven :cheers:

Now smoking Wilke No. 191 in a medium bend egg 2017 Royal Meerschaum Dragon meer with a black and cream swirl amber colored acrylic stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink. Watching Gunsmoke.

Sid.Stavros":jelieikg said:
Yesterday was the celebration of Archangels Michael & Gabriel which are the protectors of Hellenic Air Force.

I raise my pipe with Torben Dansk No. 10 Nice 'n Easy in the memory of our fallen on Duty pilots.
Salutations to you and the Hellen in Air-force Sid. I don't  think we could put that mural on  our jets, so it's  good to see

Relaxing after a wonderful cheese stuffed pasta shells dinner, and am half way through this bowl of 1970s Amphora Rich in a 2002 IMP smooth full bend egg shaped meer with a black acrylic stem. Watching Perry Mason.

Smoked some Carter Hall in my Mark Twain cob earlier today. Now smoking Orlik Dark strong Kentucky in my Weber Shellbrooke tomato while watching TNF. What's with those ugly uniforms?

Sid.Stavros":nefzlzzv said:

Nice pic of the Mirage 2000, Sid!!! In the early 1980's, my F-4 unit deployed to HAF Larissa AB for a joint NATO exercise (polite wording for 'war games!!"). Had a fun time!! The Aegean waters are a sight to behold!! :cheers: FTRPLT

...earlier...5 Brothers...now, Mixture #79 Bulk in a Castello Old Antiquari Long Shank Dublin...

This afternoon, Dreams of Kadath in a Grabow Freehand; this evening, Balkan Beauty in a Grabow Omega

GH Sweet Whiskey Twist in a Royal Sovereign bulldog.

Just finished smoking C&D Blue Ridge in a much cherished smooth straight grain three quarter bend 1979 Becker M 4 heart brandy with a black acrylic stem.

About a quarter of the way through this bowl of 12 year old Luxury Bullseye Flake in a very early Ascorti straight New Dear KS billiard with a smooth shank and a black acrylic stem.

Status
Not open for further replies.