What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
GLP Telegraph Hill Dated 2006
Pipe of choice: the custom made Billiard pipe called The Melting Pot. I made this pipe 5/2016 for my smoking pleasure. The briar I purchased at a pipe show and was told " it's from the Ben Wade briar that was found in his storage facility ". Was also told it's Algerian aged briar over 75 years old. :scratch: :scratch: :scratch:

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Part way through this bowl of RO Perique Series Blend P-37 in a smooth straight early 1960s Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. Have enough left for one more bowl. A bottle of Boylan's Root Beer made with pure cane sugar is my drink. Watching Blood and Sand not for the stars, but to see an early film appearance by George "Superman" Reeves. Suzy and Molly are snoozing.

Hearth & Home Butternut
Pipe of choice: Restored LaStrada Simpatico Oom Paul pipe. Pipe was made in Italy and a popular brand sold throughout Europe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Now smoking HU Take Five in a medium bend smooth paneled 2017 Celebi Turkish Meerschaum with a gold and black swirl acrylic stem. Watching Gunsmoke.

Because of DrumsAndBeer I just popped a tin of:

HH Acadian Perique date on tin 2012

Pipe of choice: restored to mint condition…BBB Best Make Smooth Billiard

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Now smoking 2012 Louisiana Red in a 2003 medium bend Nording 4 rough top sitter with a small rusticated area at the top left and a black vulcanite stem. Watching Mad Dog Russo and cleaning a few pipes.

I don't know why :scratch: :scratch: but now I'm in the mood for:

HH Old Dark Fired dated 2012
Pipe of choice: T. Cristiano Bosso Billiard bowl nosewarmer pipe

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

About a quarter of a bowl left of Jim’s A Blend in a three quarter bend smooth 1985 Dunhill Chestnut 5202 with a cumberland stem. A bottle of Orange Nehi made with real sugar is my drink.

John Patton's Crossroads

Pipe of choice: Castello Natural Vergin Bent Egg .....(KKK)

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Almost half way through this bowl of Peretti DD in a 1970s slight bend black sandblasted Comoy's Silver Cloud 624 sitter with a silver pearl gray acrylic stem.

@PeterD those Dunhills are awesome!

Smoking a 50/50 mix of GH Kendall Kentucky and Dark Birdseye in a Savinelli bent bulldog

Now smoking Seattle Pipe Club Deception Pass in a slight bend 1970's Caminetto 102 Business KS billiard with a fumed rim with a pearl gold acrylic stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

Just popped another tin of:

Lane Limited La Gloria Cubana dated 2016...cost me $5.00 per tin...WOW :cheers:

Pipe of choice: MM Diplomat pipe with a bent stem.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Having some McC Yenice Agonya in a MM 5th avenue. Sporting a new Forever Stem which I'm really liking!

Seattle Pipe Club Potlatch dated 2009

Pipe of choice: Peterson System Standard Rusticated 305 Fishtail pipe. Perfectly balanced pipe for clenching.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Cold and windy day, so cobs all 'round. This morning, Hal o' the Wynd in an MM Diplomat; this afternoon, 1st try of C&D's Dreams of Kadath in an MM Patriot; this evening, Balkan Beauty in a Cobbit Elf

Relaxing after an outstanding chili dinner with a bowl of Compton’s Reserve #21 in a 2003 medium bent Ural meer with a lined and etched egg shaped bowl with a silver band and a pearl brown acrylic stem. Just about World Series time, folks!

Posting my final pipe of the day a bit early. Need to shut my eyes soon:

Comoy's: Cask No.2 dated 2013

Pipe of choice: restored Wally Frank Oom Paul pipe. Not only a beautiful piece of briar, it's an outstanding smoking pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.