What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac Baren Plumcake dated 2015

Pipe of choice: Icarus wire wheel rusticated Apple nosewarmer with a straight shank and comfortable stem.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Charles Rattray Hal O’ The Wynd, just over 40 years old. It's the original from Scotland and a full 4 ounces.

Pipe of choice: Savinelli Punto Oro Classic Natural 320 KS

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

About a quarter of a bowl left of Jim’s B Blend in a smooth 1998 Parker 489 three quarter bend Billiard with a black vulcanite stem. A bottle of Cheerwine made with pure cane sugar is my drink. Turned chilly this morning, but at least the sun is out.

Uhle's Blend 00
Pipe of choice: restored to mint condition...LHS smooth chubby pot with a silver band and a very comfortable saddle stem

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Just for Him "old Toby" from the middle earth series. In my Savinelli Tiger

Almost half way through this bowl of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem

Solani ABF dated 2011. Now in a Mason jar rehydrated due to defective tin, which had no dents.

Pipe of choice: fully restored to mint condition my handmade/carved Webern Scoop pipe. A beautiful piece of briar which is also an excellent smoking pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Just finished smoking D&R Two Timer Gold in a smooth full bend 1977 Crown Coachman 215 egg with a black vulcanite stem.

Now smoking RO Perique Series Blend P-37 in a smooth straight early 1960s Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. Have enough for one more bowl.

HH Acadian Perique date on tin 2012

Pipe of choice: restored to mint condition…BBB Best Make Smooth Billiard Pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Now smoking Watch City Deluxe Crumb Cut in a 2016 Peretti's M.T. Natural made in Holland straight smooth brown Algerian briar billiard.

Grandpa's Sweater in an Osage Orange warden, 18 inch stem. Paired with a jelly jar of fresh apple moonshine, and occasional bits of baker's chocolate.... Staring at the llamas, wondering where all the leaves went. Was I gone so long?

OW, your back HOME????. MY CANDLE WORKED THAT FAST?

Dunhill My Mixture ( Babies Bottom ) BB1938
A very smooth smokey Lat blend. Simply outstanding  :cheers:

Pipe of choice: MM General Pipe with a bent stem.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Wessex Brown Virginia Flake dated 2010

Pipe of choice: restored Kaywoodie very chubby handmade/carved pot.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

About to light up a bowl of C&D Crooner in the very first pipe I ever bought ($2.49) in 1974; a smooth three quarter bend Dr. Grabow Omega with a black vulcanite stem. A cup of Community Coffee, neat, is my drink.

Rattray's 3Noggins dated 2009

Pipe of choice: Ardor Urano Zulu pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

I started off the day with a couple of bowls of Lane Ready Rubbed in MM Country Pride and a Patriot corn cobs. Now I'm smoking G&H Brown Flake Liquorice in a Piazzolla Billiard with a slight bend in the stem. One more bowl later, maybe something from Dunhill.

Status
Not open for further replies.