What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Part way through this bowl of Sam Gawith Medium Virginia Flake in a straight smooth patent era 1952 Dunhill Bruyere ODA apple 806 B124 with a black vulcanite stem.

Mystic from Old Virginia Tobacco co in my Cobbit... The tobacco was a gift from my Niece Ariel

...Sutliff Holiday Mixture in a '82 gp. 4 Dunhill Cumberland Brandy...

Now smoking Iwan Ries Three Star Bronze in a 2002 IMP smooth full bend egg shaped meer with a black acrylic stem. Dodgers lead the Astros 7-4.

Now smoking Watch City Slices in a smooth medium bend 2011 Rinaldo Collection Fiammata Silver Line 7 Odea 4 flame grain bulldog with a silver band and a tortoise shell acrylic stem. 7-7 in the 7th.

Finishing up a bowl of religion, Presbyterian 'cause it's Sunday ya know :twisted: Smoking it in a Barling Exxell straight Bulldog my fater got in London back in 1946. :twisted:

Part way through this bowl of C&D Yorktown 2003 Stanwell Golden Danish 56 Rusticated Canadian with a black vulcanite stem. Last chance for the Dodgers as the Astros lead 12-9 in the 9th.

PS LNF in a Comoys billiard
Have a good Monday!

Now smoking year 1936 Briggs Mixture in a 1977 straight black rusticated Sir Brent billiard with a silver band repair and a brown pearl grey acrylic stem. Incredible baseball game... one of the greatest World Series games I have seen, and I haven't missed a game since 1968.

Now smoking Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a very much appreciated 1979 brown, slight bend grain etched flat front Stanwell Rego 969-48 (09) with a black vulcanite stem.

Last smoke of the day is Angler's Dream in a slight bend 1984 Stanwell Antique 124 grain etched with a smooth front with a black vulcanite stem. Listening to an interview with Andy Griffith.

AJN #3... an excellent blend personally made by a member of this forum and was generously gifted to me. Must have used a superb Burley with a light sweet Latakia. It has an outstanding Rich Dark Chocolate note. Absolutely NO bite if pushed. Can be an all day smoke!!

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Good morning to you all from the sunny Athens-Greece with 21°C.

255684418b615e7c89b5ae1a3e65895bf77a74a3.jpg

Davidoff Argentina Cavendish.

GOOD MORNING SID, have a great week!!!

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Germain Brown Flake, date on tin 2007
Pipe of choice: restored smooth briar Olde London Chubby Pot
Perfect pipe for Flake blends due to the 7/8" wide chamber.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

...earlier...Lane Burley...now, Sutliff Voodoo Queen in a ' 94 gp. 6 Dunhill shell Canadian...

Got up early today and having a bowl of McC's 5100RC in my Tanshall finished Relief Grain Charatan SB Billiard I got back around '72. It was my first Charatan and loves Red Va's. Having a Chicory cup-a-Joe Nawlins style on the side. Perfect start to the day !! :twisted:

Samuel Gawith Grousemoor date on tin 2006
Pipe of choice: MM Legend dedicated to this blend

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

C&D Red Odessa bulk version, an absolutely smooth...sweet...tangy blend.
Pipe of choice: Joh's smooth Brandy bowl with an oval shank and a wide slightly bent comfortable stem.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

In the past I've used Carter Hall to break in a new briar. Today however I'm going to break in the Reverse Calabash Cob pipe I made for my smoking pleasure:

John Patton's Storm Front aged over 2 years.

Pipe of choice: Custom made Reverse Calabash Cob pipe. It's maiden voyage :cheers: :cheers:
WILL BREAK THIS COB IN SLOWLY

v6G1F0S.jpg" style="width: 600px;height: 400px

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.