What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Peretti's Thanksgiving Day in my new Jesse James MM cob.

captur10.jpg

C&D Speakeasy in a 1970s medium bend brown Caminetto 205 Business egg with a long black acrylic saddle stem.

PS Toasted Burley (from my Secret Santa package) in a Savinelli Oscar Lucite 316KS.

Just finished smoking D&R Windsail Silver in a 1983 Ben Wade Duo 65 smooth Poker with a black vulcanite stem. Ice tea and bergs is my drink.

Now smoking C&D Dreams of Kadath in a mid-70s straight smooth octagonal paneled Jeanet (made by Chacom) billiard with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Watching Gunsmoke.

Now smoking year 1936 Briggs Mixture in a smooth medium bend 2002 Peterson Sherlock Holmes Series Milverton with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem. Watching Perry Mason.

HH Vintage Syrian (again) in my Iron Horse stack. Nice after dinner with a little pinot  noir alongside.

Simple Man":pgg4ft1g said:

captur10.jpg
That is very impressive Jack, don't recall seeing one of those before. Where did you get it?

I'm finishing up the pouch of Amphora original. Still using the Tinsky '15 BoB POTY for it. Helluva combination. Have enough for one more bowl.

Have some aged Night Train awaiting for after supper. The trusty Wiley Rhody/Dub is up for the task.

Cheers,

RR

C&D Burley Flake #4 in my new Sasieni Poker...yum!

Now enjoying Tabac Manil Reserve du Patron in an undated (1970s?) unbranded straight paneled sandblasted Tanshell Dunhill second with a black vulcanite stem. Ice water and floaty li'l icebergs is my drink for the evening.

Brewdude":iicyqjd1 said:
Simple Man":iicyqjd1 said:

captur10.jpg
That is very impressive Jack, don't recall seeing one of those before. Where did you get it?

RR
I got it from Missouri Meerschaum. It's the new "outlaw line". I also got the Cole Younger. They also have a Belle Starr that I will have to pick up some time.

Simple Man":gtnzabw4 said:
Brewdude":gtnzabw4 said:
Simple Man":gtnzabw4 said:

captur10.jpg

RR
I got it from Missouri Meerschaum. It's the new "outlaw line". I also got the Cole Younger. They also have a Belle Starr that I will have to pick up some time.
Thanks Jack. Looks like I'll have to check out their site.

Cheers,

RR

Relaxing after a wonderful chicken casserole dinner with a bowl of Esoterica Dorchester in a smooth straight late ‘50s, early 1960s Lane era Charatan Selected 43 Dublin with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad, too! My second Conrad pipe.

Escudo in a Marxman Jumbo. A nice after dinner treat.

...earlier...Sutliff White Burley...now, Sutliff Blend AAA in a Briar Patch cob...

I seem to have forgotten yesterday...the last of some Firedance and the last of some GH Sweet Plum Twist, first in a Pete Pot, then in a Yello-Bole Standard. Today, the first try of Rattray's Buckingham in an IMP meer Apple in the afternoon, and this evening Wallace Flake in an MM Diplomat

Now smoking 1960s John Middleton Crosby Square in a smooth straight 1980s James Upshall Walnut pot with a black vulcanite stem.

Now smoking Watch City Deluxe Crumb Cut in a 2016 PSF POY quarter bend black sandblasted Vermont Freehand egg with an aluminum band and a tortoise shell colored acrylic saddle stem. Watching Maverick.

Now smoking 2012 Anniversary Kake in a smooth medium bend 1979 Chippendale (Charatan second) Rhodesian 49 with a black vulcanite stem. Working and listening to Fibber McGee and Molly.

Status
Not open for further replies.