What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Brewdude: I hope that means your cold is clearing up!

This morning, Hal o' the Wynd in an MM Country Gentleman; then Dreams of Kadath, this afternoon in a straight Dutch meer billiard and this evening in a straight Erlich Bulldog

Just finished a Cuban throw out, absolutely stupendous :cheers:

Now smoking:

Tabac Manil Reserve du Patron aged 7 years in my Ardor Urano
Billiard Fatta A Mano pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

SG Brown Rope No. 4 in my Piersel smooth Dublin BOB POY from 2014

' Dayyy from Greece, we have sun here in Athens and 18°C.

255900445ba7f0191f83fe88c261eb754dd09d7e.jpg

I am smoking Poul Winslow Harlekin.

Granger, over 35 years old....back when this was a very enjoyable smoke.
Pipe of choice: restored to MINT condition Charatan Supreme with an 18kt gold band straight grain pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Uhle's Blend 00

Pipe of choice: Kirsten with the Bent System and XL Don Warren custom made Apple Morta bowl. I'm really enjoying my 2 bowls made by Don on my Kirsten. Well worth the price and a MUST have if you own a Kirsten pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

...earlier...Mixture #79...now, Lane Burley in a MM Mark Twain...

Wessex Gold Brick Virginia Plug dated 2008
Pipe of choice: Savinelli: Punto Oro Natural 320 KS

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Hearth & Home Butternut
Pipe of choice: Restored LaStrada Simpatico Oom Paul pipe. Pipe was made in Italy and a popular brand sold throughout Europe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Rattray's Marlin Flake dated 2009 in my restored Supreme Deluxe Algerian briar Lovat pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Smoking a balkan-ish mix of my own in a peretti oom paul that I tried misting with a little Scotch and pressed for a week. Don't think I'll do that again. The scotch muted the flavor and made it sharper.

C&D Star of the East date on tin 2010

Pipe of choice: MM Diplomat pipe with a bent stem dedicated to Lat blends.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Just opened a 6 yo tin of McC's Anniversery and WOW!!! The Latakia has receded way to the back and the Virginias are sweet and oh so smooth !! Smoking it in an S&R st. SB straight grained Bulldog I got from Steve back in the early '80s. mmmmm :twisted:

One of my top FIVE favorite blends, think I have enough for the rest or my years on Earth: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

John Patton's Storm Front date on Mason jar 2012

Pipe of choice: Radice ( 2010 ) Bent Bulldog

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Peter Stokkebye LBF dated 2007 on Mason Jar, just recently opened.

Pipe of choice: one of my favorites... restored to MINT condition...Ben Wade smooth flame grain Oom Paul pipe. Smokes as good as it looks!!

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

On my 4th bowl of my freshly opened 6 yo McC's Anniversary in another doggie ( been a doggie day today ! :lol: ) this one an Edwards 720-L bent smooth Bulldog w/SB. I LOOOOVE this stuff !! Gonna have to get some more !! :twisted:

Status
Not open for further replies.