What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
...earlier...HH Halberg Green...now, D&R Three Sails in a R. Wiley patina Canadian...

Almost finished smoking Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem.

Just finishing this bowl of D&R Two Timer Gold in a smooth full bend 1977 Crown Coachman 215 egg with a black vulcanite stem. Time for lunch.

Relaxing after a tasty lunch and am a quarter way through this bowl of 1960s John Middleton Crosby Square in a smooth early Radice full bend crossgrain/bird's eye 2 dot Clear with a black acrylic stem. A bottle of Cheerwine made with pure cane sugar is my drink. Watching Mannix.

C&D Byzantium for a change  ;) after brunch in my first stack.
IMG_7647.jpg

Now smoking 2012 Anniversary Kake in a smooth medium bend 1979 Chippendale (Charatan second) Rhodesian 49 with a black vulcanite stem. A bottle of Moutain Dew made with pure cane sugar is my drink. Watching another episode of Mannix as we are getting closer to watching all the ones we DVR'd.

I just got off the phone with daughter #2. Good grief! After that conversation, I need to smoke some
McClelland's Virginia #25 in my Algerian briar apple. That will calm me down for sure.

The last of this pouch of 1970s Prince Albert in an old grain relief, partly smooth full bend "V" shape bowl Preben Holm Ben Wade Prominence freehand with the letter A and the numeral 2 in circles with a black vulcanite stem and ferrule.

Jon’s pipe shop burley in a Don Marshall blasted tomato.

Now smoking Sillem’s Councilor 1695 in a smooth straight early 1960s Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. Getting ready to watch Cannon.

Now smoking Wilke Vermont Maple Cavendish in a 1979 no name French briar smooth full bend egg with a black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

Now smoking MacBaren Modern Virginia Flake in a post WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Dublin straight smooth X155 Bulldog with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem. This should get me to dinner time.

McC 2050 Oriental Cavendish with latakia in a Savinelli oom paul

Still smoking some 2012 Christmas Cheer in a Country Gentleman cob. It's surprising how much better it is in a cob. I'm still discovering more subtle nuances as I gently sip this great blend. I'm a big fan of pipes made of briar but they just don't do justice to this blend. :)

AJ

This morning, St Bruno Ready Rubbed in a Meerschaum Depot Calabash; this afternoon, Sixpence in a Falcon (meer bowl)

...earlier...Holiday Mixture...now, G&H Top Black Cherry in a MM Freehand...

Relaxing after an incredible, rich beef stew dinner and am almost a quarter of the way through this bowl of Director’s Cut in a smooth straight late ‘50s, early 1960s Lane era Charatan Selected 43 Dublin with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was also owned by actor William Conrad. Watching Nero Wolfe starring W.C.

About a quarter way through this bowl of vintage VaPer Three Nuns in a 1938 straight black grain relief Dunhill OX Shell bulldog with a silver band repair with a black vulcanite stem.

Status
Not open for further replies.