What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just finished smoking Uhle’s Crushed White Burley in a 2014 smooth quarter bend Basil Meadows paneled horn with a cumberland stem and p-lip.

Part way through this bowl of 2013 Capstan Blue in a 2014 Savinelli Gaius smooth brown slight bend black acrylic stem and ferrule 320KS author.

Planta's Paragon in a Kaywoodie
Enjoy your Monday, gents!

Sorry, it's "Pergamon".
Don't know why I struggle to remember the name! :D

Just finished smoking Vintage Sobranie of London The Original Sobranie Flake Rich Virginia in a 1984 black sandblasted straight Dunhill Shell 4103 Billiard with a black vulcanite stem.

Last smoke of the day is SWRA in a 1979 straight smooth Dr. Grabow Grand Duke 45 pot with a black stem. Watching Gunsmoke.

Good morning from Greece, we have sun here in Athens with few clouds and 10°C.

257200095b5b3d806501f6bfa55fd40e55328b17.jpg

I am smoking Herman Lane 1-Q.

...earlier...Lane Burley...now, Angler's Dream in a '66 gp.4 Dunhill shell billiard...

Almost finished smoking Old Colonial in a medium bend beater 1979 Aalborg natural freehand made by Nording with a black vulcanite stem. Up early to help m'lady with a couple of her projects.

About a quarter of a bowl left of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 1982 black sandblasted paneled slight bend Savinelli flat bottom sitter with a black vulcanite stem. A bottle of 7-Up is my drink.

Now smoking 2010 Amphora Original (Brown) in a 1990s slight bend black Sasieni 4 Dot Ruff Root Dark 4 Dublin with a black vulcanite stem. Have enough for one more bowl.

Almost a quarter of the way through this bowl of Esoterica Dorchester in a smooth straight WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Sterling Canadian with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem.

Having a pre-dinner bowl of McC's 5100 RC in my Growley 1/8th bent pot w/plateu rim. One of my best smoking pipes.

Just finished smoking aged FVF in a black sand blasted straight 1998 XXX Ashton lovat with a black acrylic stem.

Vincent Manil La Brumeuse Semois in a straight 2012 MM Pony Express cob. Ice water and floaty widdle ice bergs is my evening drink.

Relaxing after a wonderful trout and mashed potatoes dinner with a bowl of Sillem’s Councilor 1695 in a smooth straight early 1960s Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. Watching a TV show broadcast from a nearby town that my ex-partner on radio is co-hosting. He's still bright and funny, but his partner isn't. The budget for this is virtually nil, but my pal Ken is making the best of it.

...earlier...Mixture #79...now, MacBaren Burley'88 in a H. Ege Floral Calabash...

Status
Not open for further replies.