What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Esoterica Blackpool in a Dr. Grabow Berwyck bent billiard. I was excited to try it so I loaded up the bowl without letting it dry for a minute. Mr. JimInks review was about spot on with this one, although after about 4 matches and 1/2 way through the bowl it seemed the flavor changed and it kept a light making it a rather interesting MILD aromatic. MILD MILD MILD.

Zach

Now smoking D&R Raccoon’s Delight in a smooth 1976 Canadian GBD Seventy Six 256 with a black vulcanite stem. Working and listening to the MLB talk on the XM.

This afternoon, Gatsby Luxury Flake in an IMP meer Apple; this evening, St Bruno RR in a Cobbler cob

About a third of the way through this bowl of year 1936 Briggs Mixture in a smooth medium bend 2002 Peterson Sherlock Holmes Series Milverton with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem.

Renier Long Golden in a reject pYpi
Drizzle falling here in Cape Town this morning. Hoping for lots!

Not far from finishing this bowl of D&R Vengeur Platinum in a 1982 smooth slight bend straight grain Ben Wade Martinique freehand sitter with a wide top and a black vulcanite stem.

Almost finished smoking 2012 Anniversary Kake in a straight 1960s Lane era Charatan black with burgundy undertone sandblasted billiard 420 and a black vulcanite stem.

D&R Two Timer Gold in a smooth full bend 1977 Crown Coachman 215 egg with a black vulcanite stem. Needed a short smoke. Still working as it pours hard rain outside.

Part way through this bowl of Sir Walter Raleigh in a black 1997 Brebbia Jubilee 925 silver banded grain sandblast briar calabash with a black acrylic stem. This will finish my smoking day.

...SG St. James Flake in a Castello sea rock Lovat...coffee on the side...

On the way to the barber shop with a bowl of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 1982 black sandblasted paneled slight bend Savinelli flat bottom sitter with a black vulcanite stem. Dat guy betta give me a good haircut, see. Or it's curtains for him, see. Myeah!

Back home and just finished smoking Jim’s A Blend in a three quarter bend smooth 1985 Dunhill Chestnut 5202 with a cumberland stem. A bottle of Boylan's Birch Beer made with pure cane sugar is my drink. It's almost time for lunch. Watching Mad Dog Russo.

Now smoking Rattray’s Buckingham in a medium bend egg 2017 Royal Meerschaum Dragon meer with a black and cream swirl amber colored acrylic stem.

A quarter of the way through this bowl of Esoterica Dorchester in a smooth straight WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Sterling Canadian with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem.

Now smoking the last of this pouch of 2010 Amphora Original (Brown) in a smooth three quarter bend 1970s Charatan Belvedere 4211DC with a black vulcanite stem. Ice tea and highly educated floaty li'l icebergs hand carved from the dastardly berg that savagely attacked the Titanic is my drink.

Rehydrated Esoterica Ramsgate in a Dr. Grabow Starfire Poker.
Very nice smoke.

Zach

Just finished smoking aged FVF in a black sand blasted straight 1998 XXX Ashton lovat with a black acrylic stem.

Almost a quarter of the way through this bowl of 1960s John Middleton Bin 56 in a smooth 1998 Parker 489 three quarter bend Billiard and a black vulcanite stem. Stuff burns a little fast. Ice water and happy widdle ice bergs is my evening drink.

Eso Stonehaven in a Savinelli Sigla, this is from a 2011 tin that I got from a brother on another bb, and it is incredibly smooth and rich, much smoother than the newer stuff I have which I think is a little rough around the edges but fuller.

Status
Not open for further replies.