What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a nice snack, and am part way through this bowl of SWRA in a 1979 straight smooth Dr. Grabow Grand Duke 45 pot with a black stem. Watching Gunsmoke.

...earlier...Lane Burley...now, G&H Kendal Gold in a RD Pipe Morta Rhodesian...

Almost finished smoking Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem. Watching Have Gun, Will Travel.

About half way through this bowl of Robert McConnell Special London Fine Cut in a smooth straight late 1970s Charatan 4148DC Reg. No. 203573 pot with a black double comfort vulcanite stem. A bottle of 7-Up is my drink. Watching The Prize starring among others, EGR.

After almost a month long hiatus from pipe smoking, I am currently enjoying Samuel gawith St James Flake in the rusticated Dublin Cayuga oiled Brier.

Strong black coffee in the captain's gig.

Enjoyed a roast beer sandwich and am now smoking VaPer Three Nuns in a 1938 straight black grain relief Dunhill OX Shell bulldog with a silver band repair with a black vulcanite stem. Going to work in a couple minutes.

Just finished smoking Wilke Vermont Maple Cavendish in a smooth straight late 1970s Tinderbox Selected Grecian Briar Dublin with a black vulcanite stem

Now smoking year 1936 Briggs Mixture in a 1977 straight black rusticated Sir Brent billiard with a silver band repair and a brown pearl grey acrylic stem.

A couple minutes away from smoking G&H No.7 Broken Flake in a 2014 straight MM Missouri Pride Legend with a black stem. A bottle of Reed's Ginger Beer made with pure cane sugar is my drink.

Part way through this bowl of P&W #515 in a 1998 smooth straight Butz-Choquin Bistro 1501 pot with a black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

Watch City Slices in a smooth medium bend 2011 Rinaldo Collection Fiammata Silver Line 7 Odea 4 flame grain bulldog with a silver band and a tortoise shell acrylic stem.

PS English Oriental Supreme in my Iron Horse stack with a glass of Beaujolais.

Esoterica Dunbar in a GBD Prehistoric 9609 with a Perspex stem. This has to be one of my newest favorite tobaccos! Now to search high and low for it!
Zach

Stokkebye Natural Dutch Cavendish in a 1970s medium bend smooth Ben Wade Golden Walnut freehand with a black vulcanite stem.

Earlier HU Dockworker, now C&D Burley Flake #2 in a Savinelli Punto Oro 623

Back perusing the forums after a much too long hiatus, enjoying some Luxury Navy Flake in my trusty old Kaywoodie.

Just opened one of my 17 yo tins of Royal Yacht I just found and have loaded a bowl of it in my Charatan Special 4148DC pot. mmmmm dessert ! :twisted: :twisted:

...earlier...SG Skiff Mixture...now, Dunhill London Mixture in a '10 gp.6 Dunhill "Oxford" shell panel billiard...

Status
Not open for further replies.