What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Evening Bobbers. Haunted Bookshop in a Ser Jacopo.

Sam Gawith's "Best Brown" in a Roush:
whatsdocksmoking2day008.jpg

Two bowls of Walnut so far today in a Stanwell Regd. No. stacked billiard and a Stanwell Majestic freehand.

Uhle's #300 in an old, beater cob. Warm day in the sun, studying for my certification test to ref high school games this spring, and Shadow the wonder mutt laying on my feet. Can't get much better.

Natch

35 year old Cope's Escudo, gifted sample by vaperflavor, in a Peterson system pipe dedicated to Escudo. Turned on the TV and found "The Good, The Bad and The Ugly" on. Damn fine afternoon ahead.

This Escudo is quite spectacular BTW.

Walking :penguin: the dogs with a fine bowl of Odyssey in a Pete Shamrock brandy (still breaking this one in!!) :pipe: FTRPLT

Edgeworth in a Sav poker. Heavy Scottish ale in the glass. Eagles-Cards on the tube (of course).

HH Vintage Syrian in a Rolando. I've been smoking this blend pretty regularly of late. It grows on you.

HH Vintage Syrian in a Rolando. I've been smoking this blend pretty regularly of late. It grows on you.
865859099.jpg

Just finished a bowl of Gatlin Burley in a Boswell bent. Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

thedeep":g46c43h2 said:
865859099.jpg
Beautiful Pipe!

SG "Best Brown" in a Mike Parks:
Smokin002.jpg

This evening's smoke is some Lane BS-005 in a large reverse claw meer carved by Salim Sener.

Good Morning All,

Hodgepodge in a cob.

now -15c going up to +8 c

:) Paul

Waiting on the supposed coming snow, for the first time in a long time, smoking a bowl of Walnut in a Stanwell Regd. No. stacked billiard.

92 christmas cheer in large eltang bent brandy. watching the sun highlight the mountains east of salt lake city. sigh.

Status
Not open for further replies.