What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
W.Ø. Larsen Old Fashioned in a Stanwell 124. Trying the Big Ben filters--the draw is actually pretty clear.

Afternoon All, Uhle's Burley Cut Plug in my Cellini Calabash, Ken
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue: From The Northeast Kingdom! :tongue: :pale: :penguin:

Today's ride home I'll be smoking some Stokkebye Bulls Eye in my Tinsky Author.

The wife is out for the night so it's gonna be some Stokkebye evening treasure in my Petersons' Spigot...... :pipe:

Earlier today a nice bowl of Kensington in a Golden Danish Stanwell. Just now, a really nice bowl of Charing Cross in my La Scala straight billiard. And I'm about to load up another bowl of Charing Cross in a Country Gentleman cob. Fellas I do believe I dig the Charing Cross. I just may have found my walnut... ;) It's got a great taste and a wonderful smell and about midway through the bowl this taste comes through right at the top and back of the mouth that is just to die for, I have no idea what to call it but it is good!

Aaron":f8zi3hgq said:
Earlier today a nice bowl of Kensington in a Golden Danish Stanwell. Just now, a really nice bowl of Charing Cross in my La Scala straight billiard. And I'm about to load up another bowl of Charing Cross in a Country Gentleman cob. Fellas I do believe I dig the Charing Cross. I just may have found my walnut... ;) It's got a great taste and a wonderful smell and about midway through the bowl this taste comes through right at the top and back of the mouth that is just to die for, I have no idea what to call it but it is good!
That could be your "Arcadia" Aaron. :D

FVF in the forum Tinsky. This is one darn good pipe and tobacco!!!

Even' All, In my Cellini Kendal Flake '04, in my S.S.Pierce Straight Dawg.Bob" Choc. Flake, Ken. :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue:

Marlin Flake in my Ashton PG mini bulldog on the way to work

Uhle's Old Shoe in my Stanwell GD 186 on the way home

For the first time I was able to smoke an entire bowl from my new pipe last night. MacBaren Vanilla, loose cut. I really didn't dig the flavor, but at least I didn't get tongue burn and I only had to re- light about five times. It kind of sucks buying such large amounts of tobacco to only realize I don’t like it.

Good Morning All....

McClelland's "Navy Cavendish" in this Tom Eltang blasted bulldoggie:

thegreatpipesboughtinnewark010.jpg

Good Morning All,

Old Joe Krantz in a Stanwell.

Going up to +4c, cloudy

:) Paul

The ever present Balkan Supreme in a Pete Dublin.
I think I have found my "Walnut."

Solani 633 in my Eltang 3 knuckle saucer/rhodesian with faux ivory bit. this pipe is blossoming into an incredible smoker!

The drive home today will consist of my new Bent Boswell with C&D Organic Pipe Dreams for her second smoke.

Enjoying a bowl of marlin flake in a nude sav. that I paid $30 a few years ago. It sure is a good smoker and has turned very dark. A darn good deal it was LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.