What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Esoterica Dorchester in a 2018 smooth straight flame grain Basil Meadows Merchant Service "Bing" replica with an aluminum band and black ebonite stem.

Just finished my first bowl since I got home from the hospital :cheers: Had some 3yo McC's FM2000 in my Charatan Executive pot I got back in '75. :twisted:

Part way through this bowl of C&D Awakened Elder in a quarter bend smooth dark brown 2016 Brigham Algonquin 226 Rhodesian with a black vulcanite stem. Watching Quick Pitch on MLB TV.

Sure am glad to see back, Monbia!!! :D

Wilke Vermont Maple Cavendish in a medium bend egg 2017 Royal Meerschaum Dragon meer with a black and cream swirl amber colored acrylic stem.

Amphora Full Aroma in a Samek (German guy that used to make pipes years ago here in SA)

Enjoy your day!

Last smoke of the day is Angler's Dream in a 2001 Karl Erik Ekstravagant A medium bend with a pointy bottom and a wide top with a black acrylic stem.

...earlier...PA Match...now, G&H Kendal Gold in a '74 Dunhill ODA shell apple...coffee on the side...

Starting off my smoking day with Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem. Simply Orange is my drink.

A quarter of the way through this bowl of 2011 Villiger Virginia No. 444 in a three quarter bend smooth 1985 Dunhill Chestnut 5202 billiard with a cumberland stem.

Wilke 47th Street in a 2003 medium bent Ural meer with a lined and etched egg shaped bowl with a silver band and a pearl brown acrylic stem.

My after lunch smoke is Art’s Virginia in a 1984 three quarter bend medium brown Ascorti KS Business Dublin with a black acrylic stem. A bottle of Dad's Root Beer is my drink.

Just finished smoking McCranie’s 1983 Red Ribbon in an unbranded '70s Charatan smooth straight Billiard with a black vulcanite stem.

Corncobcon":cyxk522s said:
JimInks":cyxk522s said:
My after lunch smoke is Art’s Virginia in a 1984 three quarter bend medium brown Ascorti KS Business Dublin with a black acrylic stem.
Like this one?

Now smoking St. Bruno RR in my Ascorti KS Business.
The bowl on yours seems a little bigger, but it's close.

Now smoking Watch City Slices in a smooth medium bend 2011 Rinaldo Collection Fiammata Silver Line 7 Odea 4 flame grain bulldog with a silver band and a tortoise shell acrylic stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

After dinner bowl of Union Square w/ ice water

Almost finished smoking Watch City Christmas Present 2015 in a straight black sandblast 2 star Ferndown Bark Prince with a Cumberland stem.

...earlier...G&H Mixture #25...now, HH Louisiana Red in a Morgan Bones bent Rhodesian with Lightning finish...3 finger Martini on the side...

Status
Not open for further replies.