What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just finished smoking 1999 Friedman & Pease Fools Cap in a 1938 straight black grain relief Dunhill OX Shell bulldog with a silver band repair and a black vulcanite stem.

Almost half way through this bowl of Wilke No. 111 in a smooth medium bend post-WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Shamrock Killarney 9BC egg with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite stem.

Now smoking MacBaren Modern Virginia Flake in a post WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Dublin straight smooth X155 Bulldog with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem. I really enjoy this blend and the Pete is one of my favorite pipes.

Freshly sauteed 2014 red Virginia and a dash of Perique burning in an egg cob.

Esoterica Dorchester in a 2018 smooth straight flame grain Basil Meadows Merchant Service "Bing" replica with an aluminum band and black ebonite stem.

Last smoke of the day is Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a very much appreciated 1979 brown, slight bend grain etched flat front Stanwell Rego 969-48 (09) with a black vulcanite stem.

...earlier...Edgeworth RR Match...now, Sutliff Revelation Match in a Cavicchi(CCCC) smooth apple...coffee on the side...

...note the tin...

Wow, Einstein actually made an effort to properly comb his hair for the picture! :D

I just packed some Mac Baren HH Acadian Perique in a Peterson Nickel Spigot 221. What a lovely mixture!

Half way through this bowl of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem. Simply Apple is my drink.

Just finished smoking C&D Awakened Elder in a quarter bend smooth dark brown 2016 Brigham Algonquin 226 Rhodesian with a black vulcanite stem.

About a third of the way through this bowl of C&D Burley Flake # 5 in a 1980s Peterson 314 Full Bend black Sandblast system pipe with a black vulcanite p-lip stem. Pirates lead the Cubs 5-2 in the 5th.

About a third of the way through this bowl of Comptons York Full Mixture in a 2002 Ser Jacopo Delecta Fatta A Mano R1 sandblast Rhodesian with a smooth extension at the shank with a black acrylic stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

...Sutliff Voodoo Queen in a Savinelli Spinosa (111KS) Billiard...Earl Grey on the side...

Yenidje Supreme in a Lee van Cleef meer and War Horse Bar in an MM Legend

Just about finished smoking MacBaren Virginia Flake in a late '90s half smooth/half etched freehand sitter, medium bend Nielsen Viggo with a pearl brown acrylic stem. Then, time for a little snack.

Now smoking the last of this batch of C&D Yorktown in a brown straight smooth Paul Perri billiard with a black acylic tapered stem. Still have a few bowls of the 2006 version.

Status
Not open for further replies.