What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A few minutes away from smoking MacBaren Golden Extra in a 1983 medium bend, mostly smooth, bottom rusticated Butz-Choquin Maitre Pipier 3 Fait Main with pearl brown acrylic stem.

Now smoking D&R Windsail Platinum in a 1982 smooth straight Sasieni Ivory 105 Apple with a black vulcanite stem. This will get me to dinner time.

Finishing up another bowl of Royal Yacht , 6th of the day, in a BBB Silver Mounted #522 Pot. Chiccory coffee, 'Nawlins style on the side. :twisted: :twisted:

...earlier...SG Skiff Mixture...now, Holiday Match in a Radice rind Canadian...

Relaxing after a wonderful trout dinner with a bowl of Strang in a 2003 smooth medium bend straight grain Ardor Venere Extra signed by Dorelio Rovera Dublin and a black acrylic stem.

Solani Aged Burley Flake followed by GH Dark Flake in a 70s/80s Stanwell Legend 64 this evening

About a third of the way through this bowl of 2007 Stonehaven in a 1998 smooth medium bend Peterson Limerick 69 with a nickel band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem.

Smoking some Old Joe Krantz in 1940's Kaywoodie Hand Made paneled billiard while I watch a "What-if" docu-drama, When Hitler Invaded Britain.

Half way through this bowl of 1970s Amphora Mild Cavendish in a 2015 smooth unfinished Savinelli 320KS author with a black vulcanite stem.

Part way through this bowl of Robert McConnell Special London Fine Cut in a smooth straight late 1970s Charatan Special 4148DC Reg. No. 203573 pot with a black double comfort vulcanite stem.

Morning gents!
Old Gowrie in a four square shanked GBD pot
Winter is slowly coming on here in Cape Town, the night time temperatures are a bit cooler nowadays.

258087460c2c48a112422beba922e93b0ec997ed.jpg

Mac Baren HH Vintage Syrian.

...earlier...PA Match...now, MacBaren Cube Silver in a Savinelli rustic Bing...coffee on the side...

PeterD":mut5fkbt said:
...earlier...PA Match...now, MacBaren Cube Silver in a Savinelli rustic Bing...coffee on the side...

Love my Bing's Favorite!  Great pipe for Virginias and VaPers.

Just finished some errands, now relaxing with PS English Oriental Supreme in one of my stacks.

Smoking Frog Morton On the Town in a Ferndown Root Briar. This is the last tin of FMOTT that I have and I'm enjoying it since I probably won't ever get it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.