What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm smoking some Old Joe Krantz in a Sven Lar freehand sitter while I watch the documentary The Evolution of Us.

Cable, phone and internet service were out, but they're back on now. Earlier, I smoked aged Old Dark Fired in a smooth briar calabash shape 1984 Fero Danese made in Italy with a black vulcanite stem. That was followed by what I just finished smoking: Peretti Blend No. 52 in a 2003 smooth medium bend Peterson Sherlock Holmes Series Baskerville with a sterling silver band and black vulcanite p-lip stem.

MacBaren Modern Virginia Flake in a post WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Dublin straight smooth X155 Bulldog with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem.

Listing this a little early: C&D Yorktown in a brown straight smooth Paul Perri billiard with a black acylic tapered stem. Working!

I'm having some RLP-6 in a rusticated Savinelli author while I watch a thriller.

Old Gowrie in a BC billiard

Enjoy your Monday, gents!

Work is done for the day, and I'm smoking Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a very much appreciated 1979 brown, slight bend grain etched flat front Stanwell Rego 969-48 (09) with a black vulcanite stem.

Last smoke of the day is Angler's Dream in a slight bend 1984 Stanwell Antique 124 grain etched with a smooth front with a black vulcanite stem.

25803196de82a3d4f51dfc316daa0a6410053e4b.jpg

Ocean Liner Black & Gentle.

...earlier...Elizabethan Match...now, G&H Kendal Gold in a Savinelli Oceano bent Bulldog...coffee on the side...

Almost finished smoking Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 1980s black sandblasted slight bend Savory’s Argyll 281 Cherrywood with a black vulcanite stem.

Now smoking 1970s Granger in a tan etched medium bend 2001 Rinaldo Sahara 2 Acorn round at the shank, pointy at the opposite top with a black acrylic stem. Going to be running errands today, so I'll be back later.

2012 Dunhill Flake in a Castello Collection Occhio Di Pernice Dublin.
cast4-600x450.jpg

Back home after watching The Black Panther movie, and am part way through this bowl of Wilke No. 111 in a smooth medium bend post-WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Shamrock Killarney 9BC with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite stem. A can of Fanta Grape is my drink.

The original 2011 Sutliff Luxury Balkan Blend 957 that won third place in the Chicago Pipe Show Balkan Sobranie 759 contest in a 2002 Ser Jacopo Delecta Fatta A Mano R1 sandblast Rhodesian with a smooth extension at the shank with a black acrylic stem.

Relaxing after a wonderful lasagna dinner with a bowl of Director’s Cut in a smooth straight early 1960s Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. Ice water and floaty li'l icebergs is my evening drink.

...earlier...Holiday Match...now, Sutliff Country Doctor in a '01 Dunhill XL Shilling Dublin...Hot Tea (Constant Comment) on the side...

A couple minutes away from smoking C&D Speakeasy in a 1970s medium bend brown Caminetto 205 Business egg with a long black acrylic saddle stem.

Status
Not open for further replies.