What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Having another bowl of YOS today. This one in a Savinelli Champagne 613ks, chiccory coffee, 'Nawlins style on the side :twisted: :twisted:

A quarter of the way through this bowl of Robert McConnell Special London Fine Cut in a smooth straight late 1970s Charatan Special 4148DC Reg. No. 203573 pot with a black double comfort vulcanite stem.

Royal Jersey Perique in a large bent basket billiard, and the last of some Old Gowrie in an MM Diplomat

A couple minutes away from smoking 1970s Amphora Mild Cavendish in a 2015 smooth unfinished Savinelli 320KS author with a black vulcanite stem. Working and listening to The Great Gildersleeve.

Now smoking C&D Burley Ribbon Cut in a 1970s slight bend black sandblasted Comoy's Silver Cloud 624 sitter with a silver pearl gray acrylic stem.

I'm smoking some St. James Woods in a rusticated Savinelli Bing's Favorite while I watch Anthropoid, Resistance has a Code Name.

OG in a little chubby Mario Grandi bullie here.
The most uncomfortable stem ever, I think!

Last smoke of the day is D&R Two Timer Gold in a smooth full bend 1977 Crown Coachman 215 egg with a black vulcanite stem.

2580572021ab5e9e527b1f828d7e3a88045a2de9.jpg

Kohlhase & Kopp No 11 - Pipex [modified].

...earlier...Lane Burley...now, LC Virginia & Oriental in a Ben Wade PCI bent billiard...coffee on the side...

About a quarter of the way through this bowl of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 1982 black sandblasted paneled slight bend Savinelli flat bottom sitter with a black vulcanite stem. A glass of Simply Orange is my drink. Suzy is being an attention sponge this morning, and doesn't seem to understand the rest of us are doing other stuff. Molly's snoozin' through it all.

Now smoking Peterson Signature Flake in an egg shaped medium bend smooth Burgundy colored 1985 Caminetto with a black acrylic stem. Have enough for one more bowl. Been raining all morning, but don't let that stop you from posting. We could use more smoking posts here.

My usual and comfortable Byzantium in my usual and comfortable #1 stack. Off for a fun day with an attorney about a property tax appeal.

2012 Fribourg  & Treyer Cut Virginia Plug in a Brian Ruthenberg Billiard.
py02a.jpg

Not far from finishing this bowl of Jim’s B Blend in a smooth 1998 Parker 489 three quarter bend Billiard with a black vulcanite stem. A bottle of Bundaberg Ginger Beer made with pure cane sugar is my drink. This is the smoothest ginger beer I've ever had. Excellent drink! Watching Mad Dog Russo.

Had a quick lunch and am now smoking Der Pfeifenladen #50 in a 2002 smooth natural straight silver banded Ardor Venere Extra Fatta A Mano Maigret billiard, signed by Dorelio Rovera and a black acrylic stem. Have enough for one more bowl.

Now smoking OHM Red Turkish Blend in an early smooth Radice Tiger Eye G medium bend pipe with a bamboo-style carving on the shank with a black acrylic stem. Have enough for a bowl or so. A bottle of Fanta Grape made with pure cane sugar is my drink. Watching a documentary on The Rolling Stones.

1970s Granger in a tan etched medium bend 2001 Rinaldo Sahara 2 Acorn round at the shank, pointy at the opposite top with a black acrylic stem.

Part way through this bowl of McClelland 2015 in a 2014 smooth medium bend Basil Meadows egg with an aluminum band and a "root beer swirl" acrylic stem.

Now smoking Sutliff Flying Dutchman Match in a long neglected medium bend 2000 thin stem sandblasted black silver spigot Ardor Urano S. Holmes #68/100 D.R. briar calabash with a smooth flared top and a black acrylic stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink. Watching Gunsmoke.

Status
Not open for further replies.