What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now smoking Director’s Cut in a smooth straight early 1960s Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

50/50 mix of PH DSF and Starbuzz Citrus Mint in a hookah.

Jim

OGS in my humble estate Sav 316 Oscar Lucite after b'fast. Late morn saw some BBQ blend in the estate Brebbia 'bash. Mid-afternoon had a quick bowl of CH in the Mark Twain cob. Have some St' Bruno ready rubbed on tap for after supper, which the newly acquired Wiley Galleon estate seems to love. Listening to André Rieu waltzes just now. So sue me!

Cheers,

RR

A lovely bowl of C&D Pirate Lake in my hausgemacht Pibe Dan style.

Relaxing after a wonderful baby back ribs and home made potato salad dinner, and am part way through this bowl of Barling Garnet 1812 in a black pebble finish straight 2003 Cavicchi C. Fatto A Mano lovat with a black acrylic stem. Watching M*A*S*H.

I'm smoking some McClelland's St James Woods in a Savinelli Bing's Favorite while I watch Requim on Netflix.

...earlier...LC Virginia & Oriental...now, G&H Kendal Northstar in a Castello GG Old Antiquari Long Shank Dublin...coffee on the side...

Carter Hall in a large basket briar, followed by 1st try of Vauen #10 and Lake Dark in cobs

Having a bowl of one of McC's BEST Va blends ever, Red & Black, 50/50 rubbed out in a Dark Relief Charatan canadian I got back in the mid '70s. :twisted:

Not far from finishing this bowl of MacBaren Modern Virginia Flake in a post WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Dublin straight smooth X155 Bulldog with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem.

Now smoking aged Sam Gawith Best Brown in a straight 1968 Dunhill Shell bulldog with a black vulcanite stem. Phone chatting about pipe tobacco.

Last smoke of the day was HH Vintage Louisiana Syrian in my elf stack. That's  vintage Syrian with 15% added perique and pressed into a cake for a couple weeks.

Now smoking Robert McConnell Special London Fine Cut in a smooth straight late 1970s Charatan Special 4148DC Reg. No. 203573 pot with a black double comfort vulcanite stem.

Just finishing this bowl of Wilke Vermont Maple Cavendish in a 1979 no name French briar smooth full bend egg with a black vulcanite stem.

Last smoke of the day is Sutliff J4 Burley in a 2013 straight MM Missouri Pride Legend with a black stem. Been watching assorted mystery guests on What's My Line? on YouTube.

Well, I'm still awake, so I'm smoking Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a very much appreciated 1979 brown, slight bend grain etched flat front Stanwell Rego 969-48 (09) with a black vulcanite stem.

Last smoke of the day - I think - is Angler's Dream in a slight bend 1984 Stanwell Antique 124 grain etched with a smooth front with a black vulcanite stem.

GREEK INDEPENDENCE WAR of 1821

As today at 25 March 1821 the Orthodox Greeks officially started the revolution against the ottoman empire fighting turks and their allies [muslims from albania,bosnia,egypt,croatia etc] to end a 400 year old tyranny.
Their motto was "Freedom of Death" and in few areas that the turks never manage to invade was "Victory or Death".

222643153ce53c6b3c6e321e3b09fe02b6a08602.jpg

22264316f373ff9554a04ca565fad1b6b5531d70.jpg

I am smoking a Greek tobacco named Regulous My Own Blend No 2 and i will raise a glass of Metaxa brandy in the memory of my fallen ancestors. For all the men and women which died in battles and in atrocities from the enemy including kids and babies.

1821-2018: 197th Anniversary, "For Country-for God-for Family" !

Just finishing a bowl of Rattray's Brown Clunee in a Draquer and Sons the Trapper Dublin with saddle but and sterling shank repair band. Earlier it was Orik Dark Strong Kentucky in the same pipe.

Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.