What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
...earlier...Lane Burley...then, LC Strawberry...now, R. McConnell Special London in a Savinelli Oceano smooth Canadian(804KS)...coffee on the side...

Starting off my smoking day with Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 1982 black sandblasted paneled slight bend Savinelli flat bottom sitter with a black vulcanite stem. Simply Orange is my drink. Going to take a forum break for a couple days. See you all soon.

It was EGR for me also this morning in a Weber Shellbrook tomato. Before that it was CH in a Country Gentleman cob. Now it's another bowl of EGR in a Gianni Calabash.

...earlier...Sutliff Country Doctor Match...now, Sutliff Barking Dog Match in a Castello GG Trademark smooth Canadian...coffee on the side...

Dunhill Dark Flake in a Lee van Cleef meer and War Horse Bar in an MM Diplomat

25907048e54443fd325dbb9a40b4c6b0bf64d6e3.jpg

Robert McConnell D.C. Black Honey.

25907160fdca03e5a7802b61b473855e982cac06.jpg

I will be out of forum for few days due to my Easter vacations, with the grace of God i will return with some pipe smoking and country photos. Best wishes for you and your families, bye folks!

...earlier...C&D Yorktown...now, PA Match in a Savinelli Miele (111KS) smooth Billiard...coffee on the side...

Just finished a bowl of Kajun Kake in a smooth paneled square shank billiard w/ coffee

Still trying to find a replacement for McClelland Three Cherries.

Today I had Captain Black Cherry in a Stanwell Brushed Brown pot.

The tobacco was pretty gross. The hunt continues...

Half way through this bowl of Rotary Navy Cut in a medium bend smooth paneled 2017 Celebi Turkish Meerschaum with a gold and black swirl acrylic stem. Just got back from the TAPS show. Had a great time with friends and pipe tobacco.

Part way through this bowl of Cosmic’s Franklin’s Tower in a smooth almost full bend 1981 Briar Workshop round volcano signed by Elliott Nachwalter with a gold acrylic stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

Almost half way through this bowl of C&D Cap’s Blend in a 2002 IMP smooth full bend egg shaped meer with a black acrylic stem.

...earlier...Paladin...now, Sutliff RR Match in a '47 gp.4+ Dunhill LB shell billiard...Bullet Rye neat on the side...

Now smoking C&D Miskatonic Mixture in a 1970s medium bend brown Caminetto 205 Business egg with a long black acrylic saddle stem. This will get me to dinner time, though I may not finish the bowl by then.

Just finishing this bowl of McCranie’s 1983 Red Ribbon in an unbranded '70s Charatan smooth straight Billiard with a black vulcanite stem. Watching the Braves-Rockies game. Been raining all day here.

C&D Mad Fiddler Flake in a 1970s slight bend black sandblasted English Rustic 120 Billiard with a black vulcanite stem.

A quarter of the way through the last of this tin of Director's Cut in a new to me 2018 smooth straight flame grain Basil Meadows Merchant Service "Bing" replica with an aluminum band and black ebonite stem. The Braves and Rockies are tied 2-2 in a really well played game.

Status
Not open for further replies.