What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now smoking Sam Gawith FVF in a 2014 Savinelli Gaius smooth brown slight bend black acrylic stem and ferrule 320KS author. Watching the Red Sox-Royals game.

Now smoking Lane Limited Ready Rubbed in a 2016 PSF POY quarter bend black sandblasted Vermont Freehand egg with an aluminum band and a tortoise shell colored acrylic saddle stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

Not far from finishing this bowl of Old Colonial in a medium bend beater 1979 Aalborg natural freehand made by Nording with a black vulcanite stem.

MacBaren Burley London Blend in a 2001 black sandblasted three quarter bend Rinaldo Lithos YY bulldog with a tortoise shell acrylic stem.

Having some SG Brown Sugar Flake in my Rad Davis pencil shank billiard.

Relaxing after a wonderful quesadilla dinner with lemon meringue pie for dessert. About a quarter way through this bowl of 2014 Solani 633 in a smooth straight early 1960s Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. Watching the Braves-Mets game, but will have to listen to the rest when I go to work.

I confess that I haven't been logging in an posting recently. Life gets in the way. Enjoying a bowl of St. James Flake in the Cayuga Oiled Briar. Modelo in the Captain's Gig to wet the swab.

...earlier...Edgeworth RR Match...now, Revelation Match in a Ser Jacopo XL rustic Bulldog...Hot Tea on the side...

Now smoking McCranie’s 1983 Red Ribbon in an unbranded '70s Charatan smooth straight Billiard with a black vulcanite stem. Not much left in the tin.

Gentleman Caller in my MM bent Legend. Boy am I glad someone decided to marry deer tongue and tobacco. Tastes like a freshly cut meadow.

Opened a 2010 tin of GLP Jackknife Plug this afternoon. There was a dent in the tin that must have broken the seal at some point as the baccy was dry. Still tasted great in my Moretti Morta though. Jarred it up with a 70% Boveda, so should be better in a couple weeks.

A minute or so away from smoking the original year 2011 Sutliff Luxury Balkan Blend 957 that won third place in the Chicago Pipe Show Balkan Sobranie 759 contest in a 2002 Ser Jacopo Delecta Fatta A Mano R1 sandblast Rhodesian with a smooth extension at the shank with a black acrylic stem. Working and listening to the Yankees-Astros game.

Mick McQuaid Plug in a Grabow Grand Duke and Ennerdale Flake in a Servi meer Billiard

Just finished smoking HU Nyala in a 1970s black sandblasted slight bent Savinelli Autograph 05 Horn with a black vulcanite stem. Taking a short work break to feed Suzy and Molly.

Busy with a bowl of Golden Glow in a little Mario Grandi poker.
Beautiful day here in Cape Town!

Hello from Greece.

26003442da6af197b5ab921dcf9b6867630e135e.jpg

Poul Winslow Harlekin.

Just finished work and this bowl of 2014 Sutliff Court of St, James in a smooth straight late ‘50s, early 1960s Lane era Charatan Selected 43 Dublin with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad, too! My second Conrad pipe. Long day here.

Status
Not open for further replies.