What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Relaxing after a wonderful New York strip steak and pintos with a bowl of MacBaren Modern Virginia Flake in a post WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Dublin straight smooth X155 Bulldog with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem. The strawberry shortcake will be ready before long, but I couldn't put off smoking in the meantime.

Now smoking the incredibly delicious Strang in a 2003 smooth medium bend straight grain Ardor Venere Extra signed by Dorelio Rovera Dublin and a black acrylic stem.

Now smoking GH Kendall Dark in my urn stack. What a great smoke.

20180402_212158.jpg

Lane Limited Ready Rubbed in a 2016 PSF POY quarter bend black sandblasted Vermont Freehand egg with an aluminum band and a tortoise shell colored acrylic saddle stem.

The last of some Sterling Flake in a Viking Apple, and Mick McQuaid Plug in a straight MM Country Gentleman

Now smoking Amphora Virginia in a black sand blasted straight 1998 XXX Ashton lovat with a black acrylic stem. Phone chatting about pipe tobacco.

Now smoking McCranie’s 1983 Red Ribbon in an unbranded '70s Charatan smooth straight Billiard with a black vulcanite stem. Have enough left for a couple more bowls. Cubs and Cards are tied 2-2 in the 9th.

Just finished smoking Motzek Highland Balls in a 1980 medium bend black sandblasted silver band Peterson Donegal 805 Bulldog and a black vulcanite p-lip stem. The Cubs just rook a lead over the Cards in the 14th inning.

Now smoking Wilke No. 111 in a smooth medium bend post-WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Shamrock Killarney 9BC egg with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite stem.

About a third left of the bowl of 2012 Virginia Spice in a 2004 smooth long shank Canadian Trever Talbot Ligne Bretagne Faite en Bretagne 4/3 with a black vulcanite stem.

Last smoke of the day is 2011 Villiger Virginia No. 444 in a 2002 smooth natural straight silver banded Ardor Venere Extra Fatta A Mano Maigret billiard, signed by Dorelio Rovera and a black acrylic stem.

...earlier...LC Virginia & Oriental...now, Elizabethan Match in a RD Pipe XL smooth Canadian...coffee on the side...

Couldn't sleep, so I'm smoking Wilke Vermont Maple Cavendish in a medium bend egg 2017 Royal Meerschaum Dragon meer with a black and cream swirl amber colored acrylic stem.

Just finishing this bowl of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem.

Now smoking Rich Dark Flake in a straight sandblasted black billiard 2013 PSF POY Kaywoodie with an amber colored lucite stem. A bottle of Boylan's Birch Beer made with pure cane sugar is my drink. Watching Mad Dog Russo.

Now smoking early ‘70s Edgeworth Cavendish Rich Aromatic (Gold) in a 2002 IMP smooth full bend egg shaped meer with a black acrylic stem. Simply Lemonade is my drink. Watching Hopalong Cassidy.

MacBaren HH Burley Flake in a 2002 medium bend smooth Rinaldo EGEA 03 Silver line spigot 10 with a black acrylic stem.

Status
Not open for further replies.