What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now smoking C&D Bluegrass in a medium bend raw sienna toned early Radice sandblast egg with bamboo carving on the shank and a black acrylic stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink. Watching The Stranger starring Orson Welles and Edward G. Robinson.

McCranie’s 1983 Red Ribbon in an unbranded '70s Charatan smooth straight Billiard with a black vulcanite stem.

Some of slowroll Balkan (C&D Super Balkan with 30% McC Yenice Agonya) in my #1 Iron Horse stack.  Won't be able to smoke this forever alas.

Part way through this bowl of 2014 Solani 633 in a smooth straight early 1960s Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. Dinner's running late, so I have time for this bowl! Watching the Reds-Mets game.

...earlier...C&D Yorktown...now, Sutliff RR Match in a RD Pipe Morta bent Rhodesian...coffee on the side...

Relaxing after a wonderful shrimp and cheese potatoes casserole with a bowl of Wilke No.192 in a smooth medium bend straight grain 2001 Karl Erik Ekstravagant brandy with a leaf engraved silver band and a black acrylic stem.

Half way through this bowl of Compton’s Macedonian Mixture in a 1949 medium bend Dunhill Shell with a black vulcanite stem.

Mick McQuaid Plug, in an IMP meer Apple and a Cobbit Shire

Now smoking MacBaren Modern Virginia Flake in a post WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Dublin straight smooth X155 Bulldog with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem.

Lane Limited Ready Rubbed in a 2016 PSF POY quarter bend black sandblasted Vermont Freehand egg with an aluminum band and a tortoise shell colored acrylic saddle stem.

Last smoke of the day is MacBaren Golden Extra in a 2002 smooth Rinaldo Silver Line 3 EGER 05 paneled horn with a black acrylic stem.

Dry-as-a-bone Escudo in a smooth Charatan slightly bent billiard. Think I prefer Escudo this way.

260232051cbb3194e16733d8ba6e3bd043fa9dfd.jpg

Captain Black Ruby.

...earlier...C&D Black Frigate...now, Lane Burley in an Ardor DR Urano XL Canadian...coffee on the side...

Starting off my smoking day with Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem. Simply Orange is my drink. Getting ready to run errands with m'lady today. See you folks later on.

HH ODF in my goblet stack to start the day. Next up is C&D Byzantium.

Half way through this bowl of D&R Windsail Silver in a 1983 Ben Wade Duo 65 smooth Poker with a black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

Sammy G Skiff mixture in my Pibe Dan tribute reform and a glass of red plonk to enjoy a lovely evening.

20180508_193857.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.