What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back home and now smoking Wilke No. 24 in a medium bend egg 2017 Royal Meerschaum Dragon meer with a black and cream swirl amber colored acrylic stem. Have eight new to me Wilke blends to review.

Now smoking Wilke Commander in a 1975 three quarter bend black Dunhill Shell 52021 with a black vulcanite stem. A can of the very delicious Hansen's Mandarin Line soda made with pure cane sugar is my drink. Suzy is running around the den looking to play. Molly's just staring at her.

Now smoking year 2014 Solani 633 in a smooth straight early 1960s Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. Ice tea and bergs is my drink. Watching Mad Dog Russo.

Now smoking Wilke Churchill in a medium bend smooth paneled 2017 Celebi Turkish Meerschaum with a gold and black swirl acrylic stem. Ice water and floaty widdle icebergs is my evening drink.

...earlier...Sutliff Holiday Match...now, C&D Founding Fathers in a '62 Dunhill ODA 835 shell billiard...coffee on the side...

Relaxing after a wonderful meat and potatoes dinner with a bowl of Wilke No. 622 in a quarter bend smooth dark brown 2016 Brigham Algonquin 226 Rhodesian with a black vulcanite stem. This blend has some strength!

Bowl of Kendall Dark in a little Savinelli Capri full bent. Good tobac, but ODF better IMO. Glass of red plonk on the side.

Now smoking 2011 Villiger Virginia No. 444 in a smooth straight pre-transition Barling 313 T.V.F. EXEXEL pot with a black ebonite stem.

Now smoking Wilke Royal Cherry in a 1975 medium bend sandblasted looking, smooth on the sides yellow Pioneer meer with a black vulcanite stem. Watching the Braves-Phillies game.

Finally revisited Solani Silver from a '12 purchase. Red ginnies and Kentucky. Very glad I did. In the estate Ser Jacopo Per Aspitra Cherrywood.

Cheers,

RR

Part way through this bowl of Wilke No. 111 in a smooth medium bend post-WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Shamrock Killarney 9BC egg with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite stem.

MacBaren Burley London Blend in a 2001 black sandblasted three quarter bend Rinaldo Lithos YY bulldog with a tortoise shell acrylic stem.

Listing this a couple minutes early: Esoterica Dorchester in a smooth straight WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Sterling Canadian with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem. Working and listening to the MLB channel on the XM.

Having my last bowl of the day, some more Royal Yacht in a Dark Relief grain Charatan Pot I bought back in '72. I still have the box and sock and receipt for it showing I payed $24.95 brand new !!! :twisted: :twisted:

Just finished smoking C&D Burley Ribbon Cut in a 1970s slight bend black sandblasted Comoy's Silver Cloud 624 sitter with a silver pearl gray acrylic stem. Taking a short work break because Molly wants some attention. Cats always get their way.

2012 Virginia Spice in a 2004 smooth long shank Canadian Trever Talbot Ligne Bretagne Faite en Bretagne 4/3 with a black vulcanite stem.

Part way through this bowl of Brunello Flake in a straight smooth patent era 1952 Dunhill Bruyere ODA apple 806 B124 with a black vulcanite stem. Work is done and I'm chatting with a good friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.