What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not far from finishing this bowl of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem. Simply Orange is my drink. Watching To Be or Not to Be starring Jack Benny. His best movie.

Part way through the last of my open stash of Sam Gawith FVF in a 2002 three quarter bend paneled light brown sandblasted Ardor Urano Fatta A Mano square shaped bulldog sitter with a black acrylic stem. This big pipe will keep me busy for a while.

Now smoking HU Old Fredder’s Broken Flake in a smooth straight early 1960s Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. A bottle of Kurtztown Grape is my drink. Watching the Marlins-Braves game with Sleepy Suzy by my side. Molly is trying to annoy Suzy, and she just succeeded.

C&D Byzantium in my old Jarl bent billiard. Glass of iced expresso on the side.

Not far from finishing this bowl of 2010 McClelland Black Parrot in a 2015 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend tomato military mount with an aluminum accent, Woolly Mammoth horn ferrule, and cumberland p-lip stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

Now smoking MacBaren HH Burley Flake in a 2002 medium bend smooth Rinaldo EGEA 03 Silver line spigot 10 with a black acrylic stem. Watching Gunsmoke.

Part way through this bowl of 2014 Sutliff Court of St, James in a smooth straight late ‘50s, early 1960s Lane era Charatan Selected 43 Dublin with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad, too! My second Conrad pipe. This will get me to dinner time.

Relaxing after a wonderful meat, tomatoes and garlic potatoes dinner with an oversized banana split for dessert. Now smoking the legendary Murray's year 2001 Dunhill Navy Rolls in a 1984 black sandblasted straight Dunhill Shell 4103 Billiard with a black vulcanite stem. Watching Nature on PBS about killer whales. I keep eating like this, and I may become one.

I haven't posted in awhile, but I enjoyed a bowl of Peterson's University Flake in the Peterson POY 2016 tonight.

Cold beer to wet the swab.

Cheers,

...SG Skiff Mixture in a Castello KKKK Trademark billiard...coffee on the side...

Almost finished smoking D&R Winter Gold in a 2002 IMP smooth full bend egg shaped meer with a black acrylic stem.

A third of the way through this bowl of D&R Raccoon’s Delight in a smooth three quarter bend 1970s Charatan Belvedere 4211DC and a black vulcanite double comfort stem. Working and listening to the audio book Double, Double, by Ellery Queen.

Listing this a little early: Watch City Slices in a smooth medium bend 2011 Rinaldo Collection Fiammata Silver Line 7 Odea 4 flame grain bulldog with a silver band and a tortoise shell acrylic stem.

Now smoking Wilke No.111 in a smooth medium bend post-WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Shamrock Killarney 9BC egg with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite stem.

Morning!
Amphora Full Aroma in a Danske Club egg here.

Finished work and this bowl of Watch City Christmas Present 2015 in a straight black sandblast 2 star Ferndown Bark Prince with a Cumberland stem.

Last smoke of the day is Lane Limited Ready Rubbed in a smooth medium bend 1970s Savinelli Autograph 4 Dublin with blonde and black lucite ferrule and stem.

Status
Not open for further replies.