What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Almost finished smoking McClelland Oriental Mixture No. 8 in a 1982 black sandblasted medium bend W.O. Larsen freehand with a black vulcanite stem.

Now smoking year 2011 F&T Golden Mixture in a smooth straight pre-transition Barling 313 T.V.F. EXEXEL pot with a black ebonite stem. Working and listening to the MLB talk on the XM.

Now smoking Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a 1984 medium bend black grain etched Savinelli Non Pareil 9310 poker with a horn ferrule and a black vulcanite stem. Work is done for the day, and I'm phone chatting about pipe tobacco.

Last smoke of the day is Angler's Dream in a straight black sandblast undated Savinelli Hercules 115EX pot with a black vulcanite stem. Watching a Tex Ritter movie.

26186607522b674518aa345f1887294c853f9389.jpg

Skandinavik Sungold.

...earlier...5 Brothers...then, CH...now, Sutliff RR Match in a Castello KKKK Trademark billiard...coffee...

Almost finished smoking Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem. A bottle of Cheerwine made with pure cane sugar is my drink. Lunch and the Braves-Orioles game are next.

My after lunch smoke is HU Old Fredder’s Broken Flake in a smooth straight early 1960s Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. Braves have a 2-0 lead over the O's. Molly is persistently demanding attention, so she'll get it as always.

I don't like "No pipe smoking" Sherlock Holmes movies or tv-series and in the BBC where J.Watson's wife was an ex-Black Operator, trained assassin, marks-woman etc..etc..so i couldn't imagine such a mistake from the director. Ready to enter in a room with two fingers on the trigger?

261880915a7edc83843dbebf79a3c9a89477c5fd.jpg

I am smoking Samuel Gawith St. James Flake in a Big Ben missing the Jeremy Brett [with pipe smoking] episodes.

Stonehaven in a straight sandblasted pre-transition Barling Exel 249 Fossil T.V.F. black billiard with a silver band and military bit with a black ebonite stem.

Now smoking Seattle Pipe Club blender Joe Lankford’s home brewed Mississippi River with yenidje in a 1990s smooth Peterson Captain Pete XL80 bulldog with a black vulcanite stem and p-lip. Ice tea and bergs is my drink.

A little change of pace this afternoon, having some McC's 5100 in my grp 4 sized BBB Warwick which I bought back in '72. I still have the original box , sock and reciept for it! paid $27.95 back then ! :twisted:

Just finishing this bowl of Stokkebye Highland Whiskey in a 2013 slight bend grain etched briar John Barrett Volcano with a walnut shank and a black plastic stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

Now smoking MacBaren HH Burley Flake in a 2002 medium bend smooth Rinaldo EGEA 03 Silver line spigot 10 with a black acrylic stem. Have enough left for one more bowl.

Now smoking MacBaren Mystery Blend in a 1982 smooth straight Dunhill Root Briar 31051 Dublin with a black vulcanite stem. Watching Gunsmoke.

Status
Not open for further replies.