What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A couple minutes away from smoking year 2010 Sam Gawith Best Brown in a straight smooth patent era 1952 Dunhill Bruyere ODA apple 806 B124 with a black vulcanite stem. Watching the Giants-Cubs game.

Now smoking the soon to be released MacBaren HH Balkan Blend in a full bend black pebble finish 2001 Rinaldo Lithos YY8 Titania Silver Line egg with a black acrylic stem. Taking the night off of work to relax since I have a lot to do tomorrow.

Almost finished smoking Wilke #515 in a 1998 smooth straight Butz-Choquin Bistro 1501 pot with a black vulcanite stem.

About a quarter of the way through this bowl of Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a 1984 medium bend black grain etched Savinelli Non Pareil 9310 poker with a horn ferrule and a black vulcanite stem. This will finish my smoking day.

10 July 1943 - 10 July 2018, Sicily of Italy, Operation "Mincemeat"
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Mincemeat

Ewen Montagu, Naval intelligence officer, lawyer, angler, and the principal organizer of Operation Mincemeat.

262495852578062f8879e2b7969fe33cfd8e874d.jpg

Caption: Cartoon by Robert Bartlett depicting Ewen Montagu in Room 13. Montagu tended to shout on the scrambler telephone; the operator is telling him to hush.

I am smoking Esoterica Tobacciana Blackpool in a Corn-Cob with home-made 6mm balsa filter.

...earlier...Elizabethan Mixture Match...then, Sutliff Virginia Slices...now, Lane Andullo in a Castello KKKK Trademark billiard...Ice Water...

Finally back home after a long day out. Now smoking Sentimiento Nacional Centinela in a smooth straight pre-transition Barling 313 T.V.F. EXEXEL pot with a black ebonite stem. Had a couple bowls of EGR while gone. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

...earlier...Amphora Brown...then, Dunhill Flake('88)...now, SG Squadron Leader in a Don Carlos blast XL Canadian...fresh coffee...

Just finished smoking MacBaren HH Balkan Blend in a full bend black pebble finish 2001 Rinaldo Lithos YY8 Titania Silver Line egg with a black acrylic stem.

Now smoking MacBaren Three Nuns Yellow in a 2002 straight grain Karl Erik Ekstravagant A medium bend freehand sitter and black acrylic stem. Watching the Braves-Jays game.

About a quarter of the way through this bowl of Esoterica Dunbar in a smooth straight late ‘50s, early 1960s Lane era Charatan Selected 43 Dublin with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad, too! My second Conrad pipe.

Now smoking G&H No.7 Broken Flake in a 2014 straight MM Missouri Pride Legend with a black stem.

Now smoking MacBaren Burley London Blend in a 2001 black sandblasted three quarter bend Rinaldo Lithos YY bulldog with a tortoise shell acrylic stem. Watching The Sting.

Now smoking Wilke #515 in a 1998 smooth straight Butz-Choquin Bistro 1501 pot with a black vulcanite stem.

Now smoking Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a 1984 medium bend black grain etched Savinelli Non Pareil 9310 poker with a horn ferrule and a black vulcanite stem. Phone chatting about movies.

Last smoke of the day is Angler's Dream in a slight bend 1984 Stanwell Antique 124 grain etched with a smooth front with a black vulcanite stem. Doing some reading while this bowl lasts.

Couldn't sleep, so I'm smoking year 2011 MacBaren Norwood in a 1980s straight smooth Big Ben pot with a nickel band and a black vulcanite stem. A cup of Welch's Grape Juice is my drink. Watching Have Gun, Will Travel.

Just me smoking? Lurkers unite and post! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.