What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just finished smoking Stokkebye Natural Dutch Cavendish in a 1970s medium bend smooth Ben Wade Golden Walnut freehand with a black vulcanite stem.

Now smoking HU Old Fredder’s Broken Flake in a smooth straight early 1960s Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. Working and listening to the MLB talk on the XM.

About a third of a bowl left of Park Lane Connoisseur in a slight bent black pattern etched 1977 Lorenzo Lorsan Sigma level top with a gray swirl colored stem.

A few minutes away from smoking Wilke #515 in a 1998 smooth straight Butz-Choquin Bistro 1501 pot with a black vulcanite stem. Working and getting ready to listen to the audio book The Origin of Evil by Ellery Queen.

Now smoking Watch City Slices in a smooth medium bend 2011 Rinaldo Collection Fiammata Silver Line 7 Odea 4 flame grain bulldog with a silver band and a tortoise shell acrylic stem. Have enough left for about half a bowl.

Finished work, had a tasty snack, and am smoking Angler's Dream in a straight black sandblast undated Savinelli Hercules 115EX pot with a black vulcanite stem. I'll likely finish the day with this smoke.

261015145b8af6a8c5e0d4832d24b7234ef76f98.jpg

Captain Black Cherry.

… earlier...OGS...then, Sutliff Elizabethan Match...now, Lane Burley in a Savinelli Ghibli (111KS) billiard...coffee on the side...

Not far from finishing this bowl of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem.

Enjoyed a pizza lunch, and am now smoking MacBaren HH Burley Flake in a 2002 medium bend smooth Rinaldo EGEA 03 Silver line spigot 10 with a black acrylic stem. A can of the delicious Hansen's Mandarin Lime soda made with pure cane sugar is my drink.

Now smoking the new Condor in a 2002 IMP smooth full bend egg shaped meer with a black acrylic stem.

A quarter of the way through the last of this sample of Wingfield Mixture in a smooth straight 1980s James Upshall Walnut pot with a black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink. Watching the Angles-Tigers game.

Now having GH Kendal Dark thick cut in an old Kriswill billiard. The sun is well over the yardarm, so I have a Campari and tonic to smooth it along.

Now smoking Sutliff J4 Burley in a 2001 black sandblasted three quarter bend Rinaldo Lithos YY bulldog with a tortoise shell acrylic stem. Talking about the new Condor, which isn't anything like the old, to a friend.

A couple minutes away from smoking Paul Olsen No. 7000 in a black pebble finish straight 2003 Cavicchi C. Fatto A Mano lovat with a black acrylic stem. Taking the day off of work since I made a tough deadline.

Now smoking the last of my open stash of Watch City Slices in a smooth medium bend 2011 Rinaldo Collection Fiammata Silver Line 7 Odea 4 flame grain bulldog with a silver band and a tortoise shell acrylic stem. Going to clean a few pipes now.

Relaxing after a wonderful quesadilla dinner with a bowl of year 2001 Dunhill Navy Rolls in a 1984 black sandblasted straight Dunhill Shell 4103 Billiard with a black vulcanite stem. Watching the Braves-Nats game.

A bowl of C&D Red Odessa in my Pibe Dan reform tribute (tribute--that's a euphemism for cabbaging a design outright :lol: )

IMG_7802.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.