What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's good to see Texas Outlaw! Howdy!

I just did a beer sneak and removed a pint to sample. It's been fermenting seven days now and I could tell by the water level in the air lock that it is about ready to bottle, and from tasting it, I'd say it is good and ready for bottling.

Smoking GLPease's Telegraph Hill in a HAJ pipe.

A good evening to all, Lisa Marie

Enjoying an after dinner smoke of a peach flavored aromatic that I threw together awhile back. Very enjoyable in this Stevenson billiard.

Just cracked open a tin of GLP Charing Cross, smoking it in a Jacono brandy.

McB's Navy Flake in a Stanwell shape #30

002-034-3668.jpg

Uhle's Perfection Plug Burley in a Stanwell Legend shape 191.

Prince Albert in a Savinelli Antique Shell billiard.

Gawith&Hoggarth Best Brown Flake Scented in a Radice Rind Apple Hawkbill.

RadiceFauxBambu.jpg
[/img]

Winslow :sunny:

Breaking in a Peterson Kinsale XL17 with McClelland 5100.

Good Morning All,

Smoking the blend, W.O. Larsen's Old Fashioned, that a fellow SF member gifted to me to try. It grew on me and so I bought a tin from Iwan Ries. A mild aromatic, with slight hints of vanilla and almond, and that natural caramel flavour from the stoved VA. The pipe is a treasured one from Markus1970 a black-stained rusticated bent pipe, Oxford 52.
Lisa Marie

P.S. Had to add a "Hello" to Dave as I see he is a member here. He's the one who sent me the Old Fashioned sample. Thanks again!

Good Morning All,

Old Joe Krantz in a Stanwell

-2c with snow flurries

:)

Enjoying a bowl of Beacon in a Dejarett. This sure is a great smoke IMHO :sunny: :sunny:

Even' All, 3 pipes to-day All with G&H's Brown Flake s. '06, 2 in my Ardor Calabash SH series V11, one in my Ashton octo paneled billard, Ken. :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue:

First pipe of the day,Devil's Holiday in a bamboo shanked Ardor.Opening a
tin of Solani Aged Burley Flake and taking a couple of Peterson Limited editions
on a Burley run next.

Winslow :sunny:

Just finishing up a bedtime bowl of Larsen's #50 in a Big Ben Barbados Bulldog.

Jim

22 C clear . RLP6 in a Dr G.

Peaceful pufin',

Jayf

Status
Not open for further replies.