What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
At the moment I'm really enjoying some nicely aged Escudo. Next up will be some FVF. After that I'll have to dig out some 2015. For some strange reason it is still my favorite and has been for quite a few years .

Even' All, Uhle's #300[ Burley], in my Cellini Calabash, Ken.
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue:

Billy Bud in a Brigham sitter. This packs a punch. Very nice.
-Paul

Chief Catoonah's "Joe's Morning Pipe in a huuuuge no name billiard.Below is a description of Joe's...

Joe's Morning Pipe -- a medium strength English Mixture with Robust flavor achieved with a fine balance of Virgina, Burley, Turkish and Cyprian Latakia leaf. I blended this in reponse to Joe's request for something he could enjoy earlier in the day, a bit milder than BBB Mixture which has been his favorite! And his reaction to his new blend, "...is smooth with a nice finish

Best,
Dock
:pipe:

Once I'm done with dinner, I'll enjoy yet another bowl of Orlik Golden Sliced in a Stanwell #49

Iam really enjoying a bowl of marlin flake in a Pete billard' I have no idea of whats next. I'll just wait and see what kind of mood I'm in when the time comes. I have nine open and down to the last couple of bowls in each. After they are gone I get to open a few more tins and or jars and thats always a lot of fun :confused: :bounce: :sunny:

Lancer's Slices in a Ruthenberg sandblast.

Funny this. I used to think of this as far too mild in both flavor and strength to suit me. Improved technique more than quality pipes, though that may be helping train me, have shown me how full the flavor really is. Strength is nice too.

2015/Marlin Flake from Arizona in a Dunhill Canadian. Excellent...
:D Paul

Navy Flake in an ancient jumbos billiard... (yard pipe especiale)

Best,
Dock

More "Joe's Morning Pipe" by Chief Catoonah in an ancient Custom-Bilt pot (yard pipe especiale)

Best,
Dock

I'm enjoying a bowl of Escudo in a Stanwell Rhoddie. It is one of the least expensive and ugliest pipes I own but is also one of the best smokers. I've had it fpr 9 or 10 years and it still smokes like a champ. I wouldn't trade this one for anything(almost) lol. The Escudo sure taste great in it :!: :cyclops: ( I love that cyclops one. I've been blind in one eye since 1961and it cracks me up. After a while you have to develope a sense of humor about it. My wife tell me to sleep with my good eye open when I misbehave LMAO)

Regor... :lol: :lol: :cyclops:

Bracken Flake in a Brigham platinum.
:D Paul

Yet a bowl of Orlik Golden Sliced in a Stanwell #49

Low Country's Cooper in a Stanwell Majestic. I just opened this tin, I think I'm going to like this tobacco

Status
Not open for further replies.